WTB PS3 60gb maybe bundle

twizt3dsist3r

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 15, 2009
Pennsylvania, United States
Looking for a 60gb with the emotion engine, may consider a 20, not interested in 40, 80, or 160. a bundle would be great as well, more interested in bluray than games, but anything helps, willing to neg price.

Good luck, those are like gold. I have one, but it isn't for sale.

I have a 60 GB that is backwards compatible that is in excellent condition with very little play and still have the original box and 2 wireless controllers. Make me an offer and it could be yours. Email me at mike 2 1 5 4 at s w b e l l (dot) n e t.

I have one. You've heard the expression involving "cold dead hands," right? :p ;)

And I never play games on it.

Good luck, those are like gold. I have one, but it isn't for sale.
I have two 60s and love 'em, but I had to use a 40Gb on the far end of the house since the wi-fi was far more reliable. I gave a spare 40Gb to my 72-year old Mom (PS3s turned out to be reliable as heck) who goes online and kicks everyone's asre at Tiger Woods Golf. I wasn't about to give her Resistance or Resistance 2 for fear of getting gamed by my mother. :eek:

sorry havnt checked my pms in a while, im waiting for mike to get back to me with pictures, i have a couple offers, but am more interested in units with other accessories or movies, or whatever. a stock unit with nothing but cables and a controller is worth about 275 to me +shipping, im a tech so i have plenty of hdmi cables, but as i said im more interested in bundles, games movies whatever.

Well I am not letting mine go for that cheap, since it is better than the new units for people that want backwards compatibility. It has the chip instead of software, which even the new ones don't have.

Good luck with finding one for that cheap. Heck they are going for mid $300's on eBay right now.

waiting on a deal with mike just fyi too all interested in selling, last call if anyone has anything they would like to bundle... note im looking for a system (60 only) and any bluerays or games, ds3 controllers, messaging pads, whatever, just shoot me a list of what you would be willing to get rid of..