WWE vs. TNA

Which is the best company right now?

• Vince's WWE!!!!! Is there a chance in hell.

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • TNA: Total Nonstop Action!!!

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bret truly dislikes Shawn. Shawn will not even be at the Hall of Fame cermony. That was the only way Bret would make the event. Bret has a life long injury which does not let him compete. He's a family man now.

I am quessing that Bret's presence at the HOF ceremony is part of the agreement for his participation for his DVD production. Its all about the coin.

From interviews I have heard, he doesn't like Shawn and won't be visible in the WWE after Mania. He wants to be remembered as a wrestler in his prime and doesn't want to be a manager or anything else...

Actually bret wasn't going to do the HOF after the first production of the DVD hence the vince reviewing bret's dvd segment... Bret came out and bashed the WWE and it pissed vince off. Then they decided that a 2nd dvd would be in the works and will be released next year and right after that was stated Bret signed onto the HOF with stipulations (i.e. he will not be at WM when they announce the HOF inductees, only at the HOF ceremony itself and Shawn is not to be in attendance.) I'm guessing he's afraid of what the 2nd dvd would be (Like the Ultimate Warrior one)

I was very shocked from tonight's RAW. The fans of Washington DC were booing John Cena and cheering HHH. I was very surprised... I guess they want HHH again.

Well I guess HHH can win at WM and still be the face :)... not that i'd be happy to see HHH with the title but if they put the gold back on instead of some bling that spins i'd be more than happy to let him take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)