X-Box, Playstation, and Wii Game News

According to Nikkei, Konami's corporate culture has become a wretched hive of scum and villainy. This goes beyond just their decision to shift from console releases to mobile focus, but if the reports are to be believed, it's the worst sort of place to work, with workers being HEAVILY monitored and various workers being demoted to horribly demeaning positions.

http://kotaku.com/report-konami-is-treating-its-staff-like-prisoners-1721700073

And speaking of Konami doing deplorable things, here's a trailer for the new Castlevania...

Wait, what?! A new Castlevania game?! AWESOME! How is that deplorable, you may ask? Well, if you had let me finish, I was going to say that it is a trailer for the new Castlevania PACHINKO game...I mean, even if this was a trailer for a regular game it'd still be awful, but seeing it used for gambling just makes it bad and used for bad things...

Last edited:
And it looks like a massive rip off. $110 for 2 TB?

Yeah, I think I just paid $70 for my 2TB WD Passport and I'd rather have the one I bought. The black drive blends in with the console and the other stuff in my entertainment center. It's also small and USB powered. I don't want a green block in there.

As promised, Mafia 3 has been revealed.. and it looks to be.. different..

I've never played a Mafia game but what I have seen on Mafia 3 so far has me interested.

I'm not one for organized crime/gangster type stories, but I really like the setting and art direction from what I can of it see in this trailer. Is this a fully open world like GTA, Sleeping Dogs, or even LA Noire?

Mafia 2 was open world so it'd make sense for 3 to be as well. However, Mafia 2 was very limited in terms of what you could do. It wasn't NEARLY as elaborate or robust as arguably Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. It was more linear and story based, similar more to LA Noire, although again not as robust

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts