X-Box, Playstation, and Wii Game News

Seriously, at this point I don't know if Konami is intentionally taking the piss or if they are just looking to piss off all Metal Gear Solid fans. Yes I know I posted a trailer about this before but this trailer is more in depth.

I said 4 not 5. I have 5 on both the 360 and one already. Gta Iv is about the last game left I play on the 360 since RDR and the DR series are going BC or already did.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

This isn't really need but it still seemed like this was the most appropriate thread. Here is an amazing Rocket League highlight reel someone put together featuring the 4 new cars.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-07-26-nx-is-a-portable-console-with-detachable-controllers

Eurogamer leaked a bunch of details about the Nintendo NX today. It mostly confirms what we already know but there are some more specifics. The NX is basically a handheld console like the 3DS with a dock and controllers for hooking up to your TV when you are at home.

The graphics are powered by Nvidia's Tegra mobile GPU. Just for comparison the PS4 and Xbox One are both powered by custom AMD GPUs. The games will come on cartridges instead of discs because the console is a handheld.

Backwards compatibility is not expected due to the architecture change that comes with switching to Nvidia's technology. Even if it is supported it will have to be only for downloaded games anyways since there is no disc drive. This last point is a bummer for me because I was hoping to be able to go back and play some of the Wii U games I missed. Apparently they are planning on porting some of the bigger Wii U releases to NX though.

Interesting news if it's true. but again I'll wait for the official Nintendo announcement before I pass judgement.

Unsurprisingly, the Free to Play "Galaxy In Turmoil," which was supposed to basically be a recreated edition of Star Wars: Battlefront 3, has been squashed by Lucasfilm. Not surprising considering EA has an exclusive Star Wars license. So instead the company is going to release the game with all the Star Wars based assets removed.

http://frontwirestudios.com/the-future-of-galaxy-in-turmoil/

Playstation Classic Game Console w/Enhancements

PSN Network ID

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts