x4 signal issues

Status
Please reply by conversation.

truckracer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 17, 2004
Charleston wv
Does X4 have some low signal quality tp's?
On my 4dtv dsr-905, scifi - 44%, sleuth 61%, national geographic 70%, speed 72%, versus 44%, outdoor channel NO lock, lifetime movie network 61%.

I have a dsr 905 with a 7.5" sami mesh.

I have bumped the dish east/west and got the best I can get.

sometimes my signals are much higher.
usually the MTV suite channels are 99% signal quality.

c-band signals are fine everywhere and KU is strong on the FTA dvb sats.
G10R KU signals are 99% for the Equity mux's.

Does X4 have some low signal quality tp's?
On my 4dtv dsr-905, scifi - 44%, sleuth 61%, national geographic 70%, speed 72%, versus 44%, outdoor channel NO lock, lifetime movie network 61%.

I have a dsr 905 with a 7.5" sami mesh.

I have bumped the dish east/west and got the best I can get.

sometimes my signals are much higher.
usually the MTV suite channels are 99% signal quality.

c-band signals are fine everywhere and KU is strong on the FTA dvb sats.
G10R KU signals are 99% for the Equity mux's.

On my 90cm Primestar with my 922, I get 98 to 99 Q on all transponders. You may be a bit off on your alignment. G-16 is extremely hot.

I got it - 99% on most everything now. My focal distance was off. I had tuned the f/d for c-band and it was off for KU. Everything is booming now.

I got it - 99% on most everything now. My focal distance was off. I had tuned the f/d for c-band and it was off for KU. Everything is booming now.

When doing c & ku on the same dish. Always peak the dish for maximum ku. If it's done right (N/S, elevation, declination, F/D, & focal length) C band will fall right into place.:)

Is it a mesh dish???? I have heard of problems with a mesh dish on a KU satellite.

I have a 922 and a 10 foot mesh and X4 is one powerful bird. I added a KU to my C band system and X4 was perfect. I guess just dumb luck.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)