Xbox 360 Meltdown

That has to be the stupidest news story ever. When you say something literally meltsdown doesnt that mean it turns to a pile a plastic?

Also I love the part where the anchor says well how is this effecting MS 360 sales and the other anchor says well its not it outsold the PS3 2 to 1 last week. And the sold more software then the ps3 and wii combined. Then they interview a guy and ask him why not just buy a PS3 and they guy says because I like the 360.

I still do not even understand why this is even a news story.

Had about as much fact in it outside the sales figures as a high school newscast, no?

Aside from sales figures, that would need to be ~9 months old to even be relevant. Just a bunch of people who don't understand or didn't do much research reporting on an old problem.

Not much of a old problem, seen a guy getting a ps3 last week stating his 360 died on him for the 2nd time and would cost $100 to fix it through ms so he said might as well get a ps3 definitly not putting more money into the 360.

Not much of a old problem, seen a guy getting a ps3 last week stating his 360 died on him for the 2nd time and would cost $100 to fix it through ms so he said might as well get a ps3 definitly not putting more money into the 360.

Electronics fail... if MS was going to charge him, he was out of warranty, and it wasn't a RROD.

Well I am on my fifth 360. Good thing for the extended warrenty..

I am on my 3rd, but I am not going to give up my 40+ game library, it's just not that easy to drop it and switch to what is currently a lesser offering for a game machine (and will likely take a number of years to come even close).

I'm on my 4th. I just sold the new the last unit that I received, my friend knows that still has almost years of warranty for the RROD. I just bought an Elite, and couldn't be happier with my purchase, as long so I don't have to pay for the repairs there's no problem with me. Also I can't stand the loading process of the PS3, and the games option is far better for the 360.(in my opinion)
I bought another 360 for my son last January, that one lasted for a couple of weeks, but since it was bought at Sears I exchanged for another and still going strong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts