Xbox HD coming out Preview on MTV May 12

calikarim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2004
Santa Monica, CA
Voom and Cablevision gave up at the wrong time. Even Xbox is coming out with HD Xbox this fall. There will be a Preview on MTV of the new XBox with ever title in 10801, dolby digiital. It will be called XBox 360, with emphasis on High Definition. So hang on guys Cablevision let us down but we have Xbox and HD Dvd out in 20 weeks. Exciting HD Fall

Heres the link
http://www.hd-gamer.com/mambo/index.php

the currrent xbox runs hd games just fine. theres not alot of 1080 games but there is alot of 720p games out there they look crisp and nice.

Yeah I saw that already supposed will play HD-DVD and play games in 1080i.. amazing.. go Microsoft... I kept hoping MS would buy up Voom.

Dvlos said:
Yeah I saw that already supposed will play HD-DVD and play games in 1080i.. amazing.. go Microsoft... I kept hoping MS would buy up Voom.

I thought the same thing...maybe we should try a write in campaign to bill Gates!

At this point Gates could get with Dolan and just start over, there's just no way to rescue Rainbow 1 it seems.

Also the current Xbox played movies at 480i, and while it could play games at 1080i because of hardware limitations the graphics had to be scaled down or less polygons, so while it looked sharp there were all of 2 games that decided to use it.

480p and 720p games did look nice but again, because of limitations there were few. The Xbox 360 is supposed to surpass PCs again as the king of the graphics, with DTS/DD5.1 gaming, 3 processors, and all games in 1080i with more detail than current games.

There's an Unreal 3 demo video running around, that is supposed to be only for high end PCs and next gen consoles. There is also this Dark Sector or something like that game video out there that are simply breathtaking.

i can play movies just fine at 1080 720p 480p or 480i on the xbox witht he xbox media center installed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts