Xbox Live Vision Camera

DaveyBoy26

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 4, 2006
Indianapolis
Anyone have theirs or planning to get one? I just picked mine up tonight. Its pretty much a standard webcam, and it works with a few Arcade games right off the bat, so thats kind of neat. If you like card games and video game pool, that is. It also comes with a one month Gold Trial, so Silver guys like me can game with it a little.:)

I got it tonight as well, I had to buy the deluxe package, which I guess was ok since my XBOX Live account is expiring soon anyways.

The camera can become a pain in the butt quickly, I was playing uno and a girl came in the room and other idiots were yelling to her to take off her clothes. Then later some idiot came in and saw my camera and told me instead of calling myself SatMan to call myself fat man, he then asked if I had my reciept for the camera because I was so ugly I would be doing everyone a favor by returning my camera to the store. They were not interested in playing the game, they just liked causing trouble.

Next was another group of people who were coming into games dressed up as Cartman from South Park, then another one came in later dressed as stewy from family guy and they had no interested in playing the games, instead they were going in just to make fun of the others on camera.

What stinks is I was the host for these games and I couldn't figure out how to kick the bozos out of the game who would join mid game.

Also I can not figure out how to turn the water effect off, the manual that comes with it does not really tell you how to use the camera at all other then telling you how to plug it in.

I hear ya. It might end up being the kind of thing thats relagated to chatting with friends only. Then again, the dumbasses might tire of their own antics after a while, leaving normal people with brains who know how to act.

I'm not planning on getting one either for the exact problems Scott had. Its also the same reason I generally only play xbox live with my friends there are just to many people on there who are jerk offs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)