XBOX One Owners Thread

Good luck seeing anything on TOB in regards to TF2. That was abandoned a LONG time ago. They barely got any of the updates that were made to it, and this was before the game went F2P. The console versions in general of TF2 were a joke. Very little support from Valve. Still, maybe people still have it laying around and will play it again just for the lulz.

Random Note: TOB was originally distributed for consoles by Electronic Arts.

That's too bad. I only played a little TF2 on 360 when it was part of The Orange Box. The real draw for most people who want to play this in backwards compatibility is going to be Half Life 2 and Portal anyways. I'll stick to PC if I want to play those games but this is going to be popular with a lot of people.

They'd be smart to put all the games on sale on the market to take advantage from the interest stemming from today's Andromedia trailer.

This weekend Gears of War 4 is getting competitive cross platform multiplayer.

https://www.engadget.com/2016/12/01...latform-competitive-trial/?sr_source=Facebook

I haven't played a single match of multiplayer but it's cool that they are testing this for a weekend. If nothing else the results should be interesting.

As great as the PC version of the game is, I no longer have it installed. It just didn't make sense to keep that 80GB on my SSD. The Xbox One version will do fine when I get the urge to play some Horde mode. Luckily, multiplayer and Horde are still 60 FPS on the Xbox One unlike the 30 FPS campaign.

Finally got my copy of dead rising 4 after ups lost if for 2 days. After installing for 20 min it needed an 11gb update to start. Let me just say this game sucks. It's not at all like the other dead rising games. I was so disappointed I turned it off after about 10 minutes. Don't waste money on this game.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts