Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
By now you knw how this goes. Take a look at the type of programming and decide which service you feel is better.

I wonder how many of the people who vote in these polls have had both services recently and for a substantial amount of time. The results could easily be skewed if these factors aren't taken into consideration.

I think that the results are definitely skewed. Sirius is sinning every contest (one tie) . My guess si that we have a crowd that is more pro Sirius than the general satellite radio population.

but an awful lot of this is subjective. take sports. they have different sports but which is better? No objective answer there but folks should certainly vote for the one they favor.

I had both, chose Sirius in the end, but on this comedy I voted too close. On one or two others I voted too close or didn't care because I rarely listened. I still get plenty of exposure to XM with DirecTV. One would suspect a pro-Sirius crowd means more people choosing them as their overall provider because once all the separate categories were added together it lead to that selection.

Last edited:
Another win for Sirius. as for why Sirius is so popular here I cannot say. but we sem to have established that.

I was being facetious my friend. Trying to pump up interest for the current poll. I am after al la shameless shill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)