xxx@dishnetwork?

Give them time, this is uncharted territory for them.

I look forward to working with them and having them help our members where they can.

Now only if we could get a few more Stonecolds for the DIRECTV area from DIRECTV things would be great for all.

So Charlie or upper management finally got it. Satelliteguys can be a great tool to interact with their customers and their CSRs might actually get some needed training here.

mdavej said:
but I'm hoping we can get a few insider tidbits from them in the future, especially during disputes, etc.

That's precisely the reason employees have been kept off the forums for so long; it's difficult for them to control the dissemination of information beyond their own phone switch and web server.

It is a positive thing in that the company has a more public face and open interactivity with its customers, but don't expect to ever get any more info than a typical CSR.

I think it's pretty cool. I sent a tweet to the twitter team last night, and the person who replied is one of the new folks here from Dish. Nice to have folks here from the executive office, IMO.

I agee 100%.:up Glad they're here and hope they don't get run off by some of the silly posts re. them being here. We always bitch about the lack of customer service (me included at times) and when an attempt to improve via the forums is made, they get flamed. :rolleyes:I haven't read one of those "wrong answer" posts yet and people are pissed 'cause they have the courtesy to identify themselves as E* employees..........:confused: Go figger.:rant:

Ed

Personally, I am glad they are here. I agree that is a good way to build up customer confidence and a good relationship between Dish and its customers. Much better than a lot of companies that just ignore their customers. At least Dish is trying!

Can you pay for a premium channel annually?

Issue"s with vip 222 .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)