YES!!! I HAVE BBC's!!! SO STOP ASKING ALREADY!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ONUOsFan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Fishers, IN
Good grief, I even have two extras, and we're now 6 weeks past the launch (I would have called by now if I wasn't getting the channels), not to mention the fact that I have told them at least 8 times that I have them.... so why do the CSR's keep asking me if I have them every time I call, and then rub salt in the wound by saying they will "note my account" so I don't get asked again?

If they note the account, I'd bet they run their script first then look at the notes.
To be realistic: We know they don't note the account for this info. They like testing our patience! (Note: this was only meant as humor and not against anyone at D*)

Good grief, I even have two extras, and we're now 6 weeks past the launch (I would have called by now if I wasn't getting the channels), not to mention the fact that I have told them at least 8 times that I have them.... so why do the CSR's keep asking me if I have them every time I call, and then rub salt in the wound by saying they will "note my account" so I don't get asked again?

So how many BBC's do you have?:)

No mushrooms here. BBC is British Broadcasting Corp. And I saw an announcement yesterday that BBC America HD is starting up in 2008.

The mushrooms were eaten by somebody at D* who decided to name a piece of hardware BBC.

That's funny, because I called and asked them for BBC's. Then, I found mine, and had forgotten about asking them for them until now.

Maybe they sent you mine! :)

The B-Band Converters were in the box with the receiver (HR20-100) when I had it installed 10/4. Sorry, I had to spell it out for those that may visit and wonder why BBC is required to receive HD. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)