YES!!!! Marv Albert to CBS Sports!!!

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
Marv Albert is joining CBS Sports and will not be doing anymore NJ Nets games on the YES Network. He obviously will be replacing Gus Johnson who signed with FOX. Marv will be doing the NFL games but he wont be the number 1 analyst because that goes to Jim Nantz.

Also, he will still be able to do the NBA on TNT.

Marv Albert is joining CBS Sports and will not be doing anymore NJ Nets games on the YES Network. He obviously will be replacing Gus Johnson who signed with FOX. Marv will be doing the NFL games but he wont be the number 1 analyst because that goes to Jim Nantz.

I think this is a GREAT move by CBS sports. They got a recognizable face that bring credibility to CBS.

This is great news, IMO! I always enjoyed Marv calling the NFL, back when NBC had the AFC package. I wonder if Marv will knock either Nantz or Greg Gumbel out as one of the top two NFL pxp guys on CBS.

Figures they give him the gig when there's no NFL season.

Sent from my iPad2 using SatelliteGuys super groovy app

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)