YESHD Blackout

Status
Please reply by conversation.

maxamus1975

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Apr 18, 2005
Hello all. This is my first post.

Since the beginning of the BB season I was getting the YESHD channel (#94) I watch the Red Sox and Baltimore series in HD. But as of Friday night the channel is blacked out and it has the PPV icon, but I can’t order it. What is going on? I do not subscribe to MLB extra inns. Also I live in Jackson, NJ so I’m not in the YES network. Why all of a sudden am I watching my Yankees in beautiful HD, then the next day gone? :mad: And if I’m not in the YES network then how come I can see programs like Yankees magazine, and once in a great while a game or two (YES)? I appreciate any answers to my questions

BFG

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Mar 2, 2004
Orlando
Sean was having this problem earlier also. It's being marked as a PPV up until the game, but when the game comes on it changes and is opened up.

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Yes, that is correct. For some reason (a mistake on the PG), it is marked as PPV but when the game is on all of that is gone. If you are planning to record it, someone else suggested doing a manual recording and that seem to work fine. The same with tonight's game.

ramcm7

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 31, 2004
maxamus1975 said:
Hello all. This is my first post.

Since the beginning of the BB season I was getting the YESHD channel (#94) I watch the Red Sox and Baltimore series in HD. But as of Friday night the channel is blacked out and it has the PPV icon, but I can’t order it. What is going on? I do not subscribe to MLB extra inns. Also I live in Jackson, NJ so I’m not in the YES network. Why all of a sudden am I watching my Yankees in beautiful HD, then the next day gone? :mad: And if I’m not in the YES network then how come I can see programs like Yankees magazine, and once in a great while a game or two (YES)? I appreciate any answers to my questions

Probably the reason you cannot see it now, but you could previously is DirecTV's Extra Innings free preview. They typically offer the first week or less of a new season on NBA, MLB, and NHL (remember that sport?). Teaser promo is over. Now blacked out to non-EI subs out of market. Thank you please drive through. Oh, by the way, you can subscribe to MLB-EI by...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts