You won't have to VaVa tonight for your kids to go GaGa tomorrow...

And it would be nice if we got the HD feed of WGN and not the SD feed. I am a Mets fan, but wouldn't mind watching cubies in HD, especially when they play the mets or other teams in the mets division.

Just got a notice that Voom added 9 new channels (on my Voom screen.) They haven't showed up yet, but I'm rebooting to see if they do.

BBC America, MTV2, MTV Hits, VH1 Classics, Noggin, NickKids, NickGAS, CNN International, Great American County.

New channels added

jsuede said:
Just got a notice that Voom added 9 new channels (on my Voom screen.) They haven't showed up yet, but I'm rebooting to see if they do.

BBC America, MTV2, MTV Hits, VH1 Classics, Noggin, NickKids, NickGAS, CNN International, Great American County.

Yes, I have them all and all are broadcasting now. I have Va Va Voom if that matters. New channels can only mean one thing - lots of bitching, whining and complaining today here in the forum - sigh.

subdude212 said:
Yes, I have them all and all are broadcasting now. I have Va Va Voom if that matters. New channels can only mean one thing - lots of bitching, whining and complaining today here in the forum - sigh.
Probably not as much of what you consider to be "bitching, whining and complaining" due to Voom actually putting these channels where they belong - on basic. And instead of bitching, whining and complaining about what you consider to be bitching, whining and complaining you always have the option of watching your premium channels -- Military, Fox Movies, Discovery Times, etc. -- instead of reading the posts here.

subdude212 said:
What providers provides 10 HD cannels in their basic package?voom
What providers do not have the science channel in its basic package.All
Apples and oranges. Voom is not the other providers. In their own way, Voom provides more than the others. Check out the price of Direct Platinum.

TheTimm said:
And instead of bitching, whining and complaining about what you consider to be bitching, whining and complaining you always have the option of watching your premium channels.

Hmmm...I guess you don't see the irony in your post and my tag line.

NOGGIN!!! My kids will be pleased. Glad to see VoOm is still moving forward.

Lucky said:
I hope we get this channel before baseball season.
::OFFTOPIC::
I would prefer they cancel the season this year and use all the baseball players salaries to pay for the congressional hearings on steroids instead of my tax dollars. Baseball/sports are getting out of hand when the government has to step in.

I don't see them yet here in L.A.

Edit: Just rebooted and now I get them. :D

subdude212 said:
Hmmm...I guess you don't see the irony in your post and my tag line.
No. Got halfway thru your tag line and stopped reading it -- much like you probably did with my post. :D

So...is there a verdict...NOGGIN require VAVA or no? I do not have VaVaVoom and the channes just say 'no info' and I do not receive but am reading others saying they're getting it. Risking a bitchy statement - I agree with subdude...some of these new channels should defintely be in basic or at least tier your offerings and pricing options like Dish. (To 'The Tim') I mean, there is a reason why VOOM only has 26,000 subscribers. That was a HUGE drawback of me leaving Dish was losing some of the basic 'stuff' I was already getting! That didn't have a chance in hell until they at least got a few things I required. We've fought through the rest.

SactoCal said:
I would prefer they cancel the season this year and use all the baseball players salaries to pay for the congressional hearings on steroids instead of my tax dollars.
I say they use that salary money to get the RSN's on Voom so I can watch the Twins and Wolves, and cancel my basic cable.

I suppose they might as well throw a bunch of that money to the DVR too! :yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)