Young Sheldon

I have a feeling they are going to save the father’s death for the spin off show.
Spin off is supposed to be a straight sitcom, like BBT was, so doubtful.

My guess is next to last episode, since Jim Parsons is playing Sheldon again in the last episode.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I laughed when she brought in Sheldon to do her work.

Only 3 episodes left, and next week its 2 new episodes back to back. If George is going to die, it will be on the second episode of the night as they can advertise the happy episode all they want but not give any previews of the second one and leave the shock for that episode.

I doubt they would have George die in the last episode.

Reactions: dfergie
I laughed when she brought in Sheldon to do her work.

Only 3 episodes left, and next week its 2 new episodes back to back. If George is going to die, it will be on the second episode of the night as they can advertise the happy episode all they want but not give any previews of the second one and leave the shock for that episode.

I doubt they would have George die in the last episode.
4 episodes left. 2 next week and 2 the following week. The finale is a 2-parter. My prediction is in part 1 of the finale.

I thought last night the ad said there were only 3 episodes left? And that next Thursday would be two episodes?
You can see on CBS.com the schedule, 4 episodes are listed, 2 next week, 2 the following week on May 16.

Can also see the titles of the episodes
May 16
8pm-Funeral
8:30pm-Memoir

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
Oh boy...

Don't like the titles... Do you think they will really kill George off on a comedy?
Unless there is a mis-direction…..yes.

Since Jim Parsons and Mayim Bialik are guest starring in the Memoir episode, makes sense.

But since Funeral is the first episode on that night, might mean he dies next week in the 8:30 episode.

What comes after when someone passes……Funeral.

Thursday, May 9th titles:

8:00 - A Little Snip and Teaching Old Dogs
8:30 - A new Home and a Traditional Texas Torture
Is it Traditional for people to die in Texas?