Your Backyard Temperature

Wow! That's COLD for you folks!
Zero here in West Central MI at 9AM as our morning show ends...a predicted MINUS 13 for tonight.
Hopefully that's the last of the deep freeze for us!

Dang they said it would warm up faster today...they wasn't kidding...just hit 32!!

We're at 21 now, but I can't believe how cold it'll be tonite. If I hurry, I can maybe patch my FTA coax and send it into our studios!
Too cold and snowy the past few days to do it.

BTW...to "new" temperature posters here, WELCOME...and please feel free to tune into our web stream of WION! We love new listeners anytime!
(titles are down right now on the WION site, but the player is working fine as are internet radios and all software players. Just our website's "now playing" is not working.)

Cheers!

Okay, 18 degrees at 4:45, let's see what happens with it going DOWN....
Now...16 degrees at 5:28........

I think the weather service has slipped a cog. here it's 8:32 PM, and we've only dropped from 16 to 13. Does anyone see a great possibility of a drop from 16 to minus 11 (the new low) between now and morning? Hmmm....If I was a betting man. This "super cold" wasn't even in the forecast 24-36 hours ago. The computers at the weather service must be having a "domestic dispute." (or something.) We'll see what the mercury does (and edit this post later.)

Edit: 11:31 PM: 3 degrees above zero. I may lose my virtual "bet"

Last edited:
Ha! We only made it to minus 7 last night. at 7:53 EST, it's 3.7 degrees, 20 later today! Woo Hoo! We'll be out of the teens!

28°F
Feels like: 24°F
Cloudy
Humidity: 97%
Wind: SSE 4 mph

Very balmy compared to this weeks temps! :)

Back home now... Got home after 2 am. Some how between 2 am and now it snowed almost 2 inches.

Snow is done now and it's currently 22 degrees going up to a high of 38. It will rain and wash all our new snow away.

I tired and going back to bed but got up to put WION on :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Cloudy 40 with Heavy Rain on the way for today and tonight 2-3 inches by the time it is over sunrise tomorrow morning!!

Finally some sunshine today, a chance to de-salt the car and its carpets, and 39 degrees!
What a nice change of pace! (but...but...but...the parking lots in the area and many roads with water running are water over solid ICE!)