Your opinion - Do steroids help baseball players?

You are confusing the steroids taken by football players to the types taken by baseball players...and the dosages. IF I am not mistaken, not one baseball player has died due to steroids.
While death is obviously important, there are plenty of other documented side-effects that should concern these users as well...

Yeah, and I'm trying to steer this discussion back on topic.

To quote Meatloaf: "what's it gonna be boy, yes or no?"

JESUS, MARY and JOSEPH....you really and truly do not read......How old are you? 80? Are you going senile??!! Try 2 post ABOVE yours when I answered SKYHIs post....:rolleyes:;)

While death is obviously important, there are plenty of other documented side-effects that should concern these users as well...

Yes...but again, I think when people talk about steroids...they think Lyle Alzado, WWF and things like that. Baseball players, track and field, cyclist and the such take different kinds of steroids and at smaller doses...as compared to football players, wrestlers and professional wrestlers. I know some NON professional athletes that have taken them...some after some serious shoulder, knee and arm surgeries and what they take is different.

No tatic....I answered what my opinion was...do you not see it? Do you need me to repost?:confused:

Si Senor. I read just fine. I think it's you who's having trouble.

I'm not accepting your answer though. It's a YES or NO question. You can't answer both! Sandra clearly said to stay on topic. We could go on for days on the other skill sets that are required to hit a ball, but that wasn't the question.

It was again: "do you think the incredible home run numbers in the 90's and 00's are the result of players taking steroids?"

Si Senor. I read just fine. I think it's you who's having trouble.

I'm not accepting your answer though. It's a YES or NO question. You can't answer both! Sandra clearly said to stay on topic. We could go on for days on the other skill sets that are required to hit a ball, but that wasn't the question.

It was again: "do you think the incredible home run numbers in the 90's and 00's are the result of players taking steroids?"

THERE in lies YOUR problem in a nutshell. SLAM DUNK!! You cannot accept it because it is NOT TO YOUR LIKING! LMAO!! ;)

VERY little in this world is "black or white" or "yes or no". And Sandra, PLEASE, she couldn't even stay ON TOPIC with the thread and what she really wanted to ask....that is quite possibly the worse example you could have used. LMAO!

The QUESTION of the THREAD is ONE question...which was answered according to my opinion. And her SECOND QUESTION was also answered based on my opinion. So IF there is a problem with what I answered.....well...I really don't know what to tell you.....:haha

...that is great..."I'm not accepting your answer"....you are a scream....LOL!

THERE in lies YOUR problem in a nutshell. SLAM DUNK!! You cannot accept it because it is NOT TO YOUR LIKING! LMAO!! ;)

VERY little in this world is "black or white" or "yes or no". And Sandra, PLEASE, she couldn't even stay ON TOPIC with the thread and what she really wanted to ask....that is quite possibly the worse example you could have used. LMAO!

The QUESTION of the THREAD is ONE question...which was answered according to my opinion. And her SECOND QUESTION was also answered based on my opinion. So IF there is a problem with what I answered.....well...I really don't know what to tell you.....:haha

...that is great..."I'm not accepting your answer"....you are a scream....LOL!

How did you answer your ACT/SAT tests in school? If you marked yes AND no, you wouldn't get credit for that answer. Same applies here.

You're just too stubborn to admit that you're wrong and have to make an argument out of everything.

Too much is being melded into the steroids thread here, it goes all over the chart. So here is my question...do you think the incredible home run numbers in the 90's and 00's are the result of players taking steroids?

What's your opinion?

Please try to stay on this topic.

Thanks.

Sandra

It was part of the reason.

How did you answer your ACT/SAT tests in school? If you marked yes AND no, you wouldn't get credit for that answer. Same applies here.

You're just too stubborn to admit that you're wrong and have to make an argument out of everything.

LMAO!!! WHAT does taking ACT/SAT test have ANYTHING to do with steroids?!! I simply said that there very little left in this world that is as simple as "black and white" or "yes or no".

I have gladly accepted everyone elses opinion on the subject. Which does not make me stubborn...YOU on the other hand by saying "I'm a not accepting your answer"...makes YOU STUBBORN and that is simply because it does not match yours. WOW....LOOK at that....maybe there IS some things that are prety much "black and white".....!!;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts