ZOO

Well I was wrong about the FBI agent. I'm still watching last night's episode,but the "best" part so far is CBS blocking the subtitles during Chloe's sister's torture with that STUPID Limitless promo.

That was an interesting turn of events, another FBI agent gets killed.

I hate those promos at the bottom of the screen, I watched the show on Canadian tv, but they also use those promos during the show.

BTW that Chloe is a nice girl, too bad about her fiancee, I think he let go a good girl, even though with her hectic lifestyle, I´d imagine it would be kind of difficult.to keep her.

The most dramatic part between Chloe & her sister,& a gigantic "Limitless" promo pops up on the bottom one-third of the screen. "'Limitless',because DID you really need to read those subtitles? You should have taken French in high school or college. Be sure to watch 'Limitless'."

I think I´m getting old, but I think it was better when the shows schedule in a 1 hour time slot were 50 minutes of actual show, and any commercials, promos, etc, were limited to the other 10 minutes :rolleyes:

I think it was more fun watching my cat. When the German Shepard starting barking and the leopards were stalking and growling, my cat stood on the edge of the sofa, crouched down, back hunched, tail puffed.

S~

The most dramatic part between Chloe & her sister,& a gigantic "Limitless" promo pops up on the bottom one-third of the screen. "'Limitless',because DID you really need to read those subtitles? You should have taken French in high school or college. Be sure to watch 'Limitless'."

I think Canadian TV is worse they put commercials on that third bottom of the screen, so while you´re trying to enjoy the show, that part of the screen goes up with a Best Buy or some new butter commercial.
I just hate that.

I hope you guys had time to brush up your French and hope you had time to learn that African dialect that the big guy speaks.

Because tonight the sub-titles will be blocked courtesy of the new show Limitelss and it´s huge promo on the bottom of your screen.

That´s right if you´re not able to understand the dialogues in foreign languages on tonight´s episode without reading sub-titles then you need to tune in for the premiere of Limitless. :D

Reactions: Bodo Fenrirsson
Ok,season 2 will be spent trying to get to that island,& the cliff hanger for the season finale will be that they find out that the fisherman has been feeding the leopard food from Reiden Global. Season 3 will begin with Marg Helgenberger appearing as the queen mother to all of the animals....

With the finale reaching a new series low in ratings, I would be surprised if it gets a renewal. I enjoyed the show at first, but the luster wore off about midway through.

Yep, I didn´t like that fast forward.

That sounds like a plot, about the cub, now as adult, being useless for the cure.

Then the team would have to come up with another solution, if there´s any other.

Yep, I didn´t like that fast forward.

That sounds like a plot, about the cub, now as adult, being useless for the cure.

Then the team would have to come up with another solution, if there´s any other.
That's where Marg Helgenberger comes in(because it worked so well for Under the Dome).:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)