Search results

  1. chewy

    TV Changing channels by itself

    Good suggestions on the power problem. Everytime my Heat pump kicks on the power does dim for a sec along with my wifes blow dryer(very noticable) I will monitor the power surges and see if it affects my recievers. Thanks for the tip guys.
  2. chewy

    TV Changing channels by itself

    LOL... You sound like the tech thats been out here replaceing the recievers :D
  3. chewy

    TV Changing channels by itself

    I have had both of them replaced twice.
  4. chewy

    TV Changing channels by itself

    Yes both of my recievers change channels all by them selves, 90% of the time to a mapped local channel that is 70 miles away(channel 22) . The other 10% it changes to channel 100. When this happens I loose FOX and ABC from my program guide. I do a soft reboot and I get them back. Voom...
  5. chewy

    Thinking About Cancelling

    I tryed to cancel voom today but they persuaded me to stay by offering 2 monthes free programming. So I will stay another 2 monthes anyway
Top