With the new HD being lit up they really are becoming the college sports leader

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

thanks scott are we getting more HD channels?

I wish chiller would go hd. Btw, what's up with chiller showing E! True Hollywood story yesterday. It's good to have the Disney channels in HD now though

too bad they couldn't have been available a few weeks earlier for college basketball

Wow. This comes as a complete shock. I had no idea we were getting those channels in HD.
thanks scott are we getting more HD channels?
No words, they should have sent a poet.

Come on.... he's doing that on purpose....

What packages are they in. Obviously not Dish America.

In my case, does me little good. Disney HD and ABC Family HD come in on the 110, which is usually a very low signal at my location. Whatever. I do not really watch either channel, regardless.

With the new HD being lit up they really are becoming the college sports leader

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Not till we get MSG and YES back! I know it isn't going to happen.

Scott, do you think dish will get anymore HD channels?

Sent from my Lumia Icon via Tapatalk

In my case, does me little good. Disney HD and ABC Family HD come in on the 110, which is usually a very low signal at my location. Whatever. I do not really watch either channel, regardless.

Putting them on 110 was the best option for the whole country really, the elevation in the west is good and in the east its better than 129 which is really low in elevation.

But I guess my question is are they also available on one of the Eastern Arc sats or just 110?

110 and 61.5

I am still waiting for ESPN Deportes HD.

They took like 5 channels from the latino packages, because they will add more HD in the future, and nothing.