Father's day poem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallascowboy

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 16, 2005
Found this poem and found it shocking, talk about hatred, Wow!

Author Anonymous.

Happy father's day

I won’t say I love you. And I won’t say have a happy father’s day. I won’t turn around no matter what you say. You’re nothing special. You never were.

You’re not a father. You’re a man. Another low life that has come into my life. You’re the low life that helped make my existence. You didn’t want me to exist. You simply had sex. That’s it. You weren’t thinking of the consequences. You weren’t thinking about the possibility of me. You were just using her. That’s what I think. And because I exist you had to stay.

You had to be stuck in this family life you despise. You only married her because of me. Your only here because you don’t want to abandon me like your parents did to you. But, guess what? You did worse.

I’m empty now because you have broken me. You have sliced open my arms and let the blood rain free from me. Now it’s cold and empty inside. All your screams and yells. Every single one pierces my reality. Every single lie you say takes away another piece of the shard remains of my soul.

You don’t love me, so don’t start the fake cry. Don’t say you care, because it’s obvious you don’t.
You don’t know anything about me. You can’t love me if you can’t see me. You can’t love me if you don’t like me. You can’t see me if you just block everything that makes me, ME. I’m not you, so you can stop the comparison you have in your head right now.

And before you say it, no I don’t need to “respect” you either. You are only a man. A man that has gotten himself into a family situation. I should not respect you as a god. You are not god. I am not your slave who must worship you. I was not created to be your slave. I was created due to your mistake. So own up and confess it already. And guess what? I am me. I am a person. I deserve to be respected as well. I do not deserve to be broken and bound. I am not the person who should do everything by your command. If you want something done your way, then you do it. Not me. I will not listen to you. I will not care about you.

And once I’m older, I will forget about you. I will never see you. I will never talk to you again.
If you die, I won’t cry. If you lie I’ll only stare. So scream at me and yell until your lungs bleed.
I won’t listen to you, I will not respect you. I will not love you. Strike me down too if you want. That won’t change my thoughts. It won’t change the fact its true. It won’t change you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts