Fox O&O Stations to Add Decades

Geronimo

Geronimo

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
We would need a bit more detail. Does this apply to all of te Fox owned stations? When will it happen? Do you have a source with more information?

zippyfrog

zippyfrog

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Chicago, IL
I doesn't appear to be all FOX O&O though. Chicago is not on the list. Do the other markets listed in that article currently not have access to Decades so this is this just an expansion for markets without it? Or do some of those markets actually have a move from a CBS subchannel to FOX? I am not sure how much FOX in Chicago can even take - there are already two HD channels and 3 subchannels sharing the same bandwidth.

Juan

Juan

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Moscow Russia
Some cities have 2 fox owned stations..usually its a mynetwork
I doesn't appear to be all FOX O&O though. Chicago is not on the list. Do the other markets listed in that article currently not have access to Decades so this is this just an expansion for markets without it? Or do some of those markets actually have a move from a CBS subchannel to FOX? I am not sure how much FOX in Chicago can even take - there are already two HD channels and 3 subchannels sharing the same bandwidth.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Geronimo

Geronimo

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
applies to the following markets

Decades will launch on Fox stations in New York, Los Angeles, Dallas, San Francisco, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, Phoenix, Detroit, Minneapolis, Austin and Gainesville.