This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Haven

Not a very satisfying conclusion it that was the series finale.
Hopefully we will get another season. When these last eps were filmed I'm sure they had no idea if they would get a go for 5. Some interesting stuff though. Dave finally revealing why he has always been against helping finding a way to defeat William. Gotta love that skinny-dipping Mara(or Maura) with William. They do go back a long time. Jennifer served her purpose in opening the portal so I can see her role ending but hope not. Duke, will have his hands full with troubles as in beaucoup troubles next summer. So for me fingers crossed for next summer.

I had a feeling Jennifer wouldn't make it but just keeling over is kinda dull. I expect a shortened Season five like Warehouse 13 got. Regarding Duke, if Audrey/Mara can give someone a trouble I wonder if she can take it away as well.

On thew syfy website / Haven theres a video of Colin Ferguson talking about that scene ... said it was shot in October and in Nova Scotia and it was FREEZING ...

I had a feeling Jennifer wouldn't make it but just keeling over is kinda dull. I expect a shortened Season five like Warehouse 13 got. Regarding Duke, if Audrey/Mara can give someone a trouble I wonder if she can take it away as well.

I believe that Audrey can take them away as well, but we really don't know that for sure.

That said, maybe she can alter his current trouble and make it back to his old trouble, where he only deals with the one trouble instead of everyones.

Has anyone seen ANY info about weather or not it will be renewed or not ?

It seems odd that we haven't seen anything ... usually the info is out before the finale, therefore, I have a feeling it's done, which would stink ...

Eureka went away and possibly Haven ... 2 shows I've invested time in from the beginning and like both very well.

I hope it is renewed at least as many episodes as it takes to wrap it up nicely... I see SyFy advertising a lot of new series in January...

I Don't like having Audrey turn evil. To me the way they could of solved all the troubles would be to kill Audry and they would kill William too. Kill two birds with one stone. I think this whole Black pebbles and a hand print thing has gotten really silly. Last season they seemed to be leading to something cool and now it seems like they are just stringing us along with this whole Audrey /William plot.

Maybe that's how they end the series.

I think IF they were to kill Audrey, the show would essentially be OVER.

A way to end the series (and troubles), Duke kills Audry, the Crocker curse then removes her power to create troubles, and ending the troubles themselves with it. Probably why his dad's journal told him to kill her.

A way to end the series (and troubles), Duke kills Audry, the Crocker curse then removes her power to create troubles, and ending the troubles themselves with it. Probably why his dad's journal told him to kill her.

Good call.

That said, I can't see Duke killing Aurdey.

UNLESS he does it while he's in one of his "Troubled" episodes already.

Could he kill her by accident ?

Maybe this is Audrey's MO, maybe she's ALWAYS been evil and just hiding it all this time, she gets to be close friends with the 2 people she needs out of the way, or the two that could end her, the most.

Maybe this is Audrey's MO, maybe she's ALWAYS been evil and just hiding it all this time, she gets to be close friends with the 2 people she needs out of the way, or the two that could end her, the most.
I think her and William got captured, and this is her punishment. Agent Howard was just the prison warden.

The orphans put up for adoption (Dave & Jennifer) were probably their kids.

I think her and William got captured, and this is her punishment. Agent Howard was just the prison warden.

The orphans put up for adoption (Dave & Jennifer) were probably their kids.

Is there a "Haven" book ?
Outside of "The Colorado Kid" as that one won't go into the details that the show does.

Is there a "Haven" book ?
Outside of "The Colorado Kid" as that one won't go into the details that the show does.
No, pretty much all of Haven is new stuff. Colorado Kid was only used as a backstory for the show, which is a good thing, considering all the complaints of the changes in Under the Dome..

I have always said how good Haven has looked, with it being shot in Nova Scotia ....

Until today, I agree with that.

I found Haven is on Chiller today, which is fine, but seeing Chiller in not in HD, Haven is in SD and it looks like it's about 20 years old.

Tweet from Emily Rose a few minutes ago:

EmilyroseLA: HUGE NEWS! We got a 26 ep. pickup! 13 new HAVEN eps-fall & icing on the cake 13 more eps in 2015.
#workingmybuttoff #DiscoverHaven #truth

Can't recall Syfy ever renewing something for multiple years before.