How do I get rid of stored PM's? (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!
Status

Straybeat

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 4, 2007
Phoenix
Hey all,

My account says that I have hit the maximum of stored private messages, but, I don't remember ever storing any, and, I can't for the life of me find out how you get to them and view or delete them? If I click the delete messages on the PM page, all it does is delete the messages in my inbox and doesn't touch the stored ones? Help! :D

Mark

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Look in the upper right for settings, click on that then look on the left for inbox / sent pm's, open one of those and you should see your messages. On the right side of each will be a check box, check those you wish to delete then go to button below that will say selected messages. Open it and a pull down will give you the option to delete then hit the proceed button below and they should be gone. :)

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Look in the upper right for settings, click on that then look on the left for inbox / sent pm's, open one of those and you should see your messages. On the right side of each will be a check box, check those you wish to delete then go to button below that will say selected messages. Open it and a pull down will give you the option to delete then hit the proceed button below and they should be gone. :)

I think you can only delete like a page at a time though.

I would like to delete all but like the last month or two.

Straybeat

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 4, 2007
Phoenix
Thanks for the answer dfergie, that's what I was looking for. Everything is good! And thanks to the rest of your answers guys, but I had some current DIRT correspondence I had to keep.

Status

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts