New Dish Sub

bobvick

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Northwest Alabama
Hello all,

I have been a DirecTV sub for a while but today, I had had enough about arguing with them about an owned HR21-PRO, so I canceled, in the end, they admitted that the HR21 did not extend my contract, but a stupid D12 (that costs $60) made me go over 5 more months, I was so pissed at them I did not begrudge paying the $200 to get out of contract! Also, I have been pissed since about 2 years ago when they sent out the press release saying that they were adding all of the HBO channels in HD, to this day there are still only 2 HBO's and 2 Cinemax's.
I went and called Dish and have 2 722K's with Americas' Everything package scheduled to come on May 31 between 12-5 PM hopefully they make it here, :eek:)
I look forward to joining the Dish crew.

Laddyboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 12, 2006
Central IL/SW FL/Big Island
Hello all,

I have been a DirecTV sub for a while but today, I had had enough about arguing with them about an owned HR21-PRO, so I canceled, in the end, they admitted that the HR21 did not extend my contract, but a stupid D12 (that costs $60) made me go over 5 more months, I was so pissed at them I did not begrudge paying the $200 to get out of contract! Also, I have been pissed since about 2 years ago when they sent out the press release saying that they were adding all of the HBO channels in HD, to this day there are still only 2 HBO's and 2 Cinemax's.
I went and called Dish and have 2 722K's with Americas' Everything package scheduled to come on May 31 between 12-5 PM hopefully they make it here, :eek:)
I look forward to joining the Dish crew.

Welcome to E*. You'll love the DVRs.

Scherrman

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2008
Eastern Iowa
I think you'll be happy with the equipment you're getting. I don't like bad mouthing DirecTV, but I really believe Dish has better equipment.

joewhite57

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 7, 2009
Indiana
If autopay doesn't scare you, dont forget to sign up for the year of cinemax for a penny! Thats 5 sd with 4 of those having an hd counterpart.:hungry: