Quantico

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
A diverse group of recruits has arrived at the FBI Quantico Base for training. They are the best, the brightest and the most vetted, so it seems impossible that one of them is suspected of masterminding the biggest attack on New York City since 9/11.

Starring: Priyanka Chopra | Jake McLaughlin | Aunjanue Ellis | Yasmine Al Massri | Johanna Braddy | Tate Ellington | Graham Rogers

SERIES PREMIERE SUNDAY SEPT 27 10|9c

http://abc.go.com/shows/quantico

S~

Was this any good ? - Yesterday this weekend I saw a brief promo with the female agent getting busy in the car and then later tellling the guy they just had sex in the car...
And I wondered if this show was procedural or more about hot and steamy scenes ?

It was ok. I'll watch some more to see where it's heading. Between the editing and ABC'S constant commercial interruptions just as it was starting to go somewhere, I was close to just turning it off. As I was moving with no dvr setup yet, I was at the mercy of 1950's live tv.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

. As I was moving with no dvr setup yet, I was at the mercy of 1950's live tv.

Ain´t that something, I do watch live tv sometimes, but I like commercials as a pretext for the trip to the kitchen to re-load on snacks and drinks.:wink

Ain´t that something, I do watch live tv sometimes, but I like commercials as a pretext for the trip to the kitchen to re-load on snacks and drinks.:wink
It jumps around alot from "present time" to "9 months earlier" which was the reason for my emojis as descriptions of what was going on. This show has more plot twists & turns than a pretzel or Gordian knot. I wasn't sure if it "jumped the shark" right off the bat or not.

Reactions: Annie61
It was ok. I'll watch some more to see where it's heading. Between the editing and ABC'S constant commercial interruptions just as it was starting to go somewhere, I was close to just turning it off. As I was moving with no dvr setup yet, I was at the mercy of 1950's live tv.

Now THAT can't be true,as I'm sure that 1950's TV didn't have the massive commercial bombardment that we get present day.

Reactions: KAB and osu1991
I also enjoyed it. Except the end seemed strange. Will watch next week to see where it goes.

The plot twists are getting so confusing on this show that I'm starting to wonder why I even bother watching,especially when compared to the exciting premiere of the Walking Dead last night. TWD was exciting & fun to watch,Quantico was just plain WTF last night.

So far I'm still watching it,but I agree it does get a bit convoluted in story telling. That and the constant flashbacks to earlier days when they were training. Really is hard to follow it sometimes.

Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge

Top Gear UK (Chris Evans and Matt LeBlanc)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)