- a Hopper3 connected to a HD TV.
- a Joey 4k connected to a 4K (non-HDR) TV in another room.
- a 4K-HDR (LG CX OLED tv) in a 3rd room, no Joeys in that room. I have a Chromecast w GoogleTV (CCwGTV) with Dish Anywhere app installed on it in that room instead.
- Can I record Dish's 4K content (meager as it is) on the H3 (connected to a HDTV)?
- Can I play the recordings in 4K on the Joey 4K (connected to a 4k non-HDR tv)?
- Can I play it back in 4K via the Dish Anywhere app on the LG CX 4k HDR TV?