This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The Orville on Hulu

It better be a good one next week ... these weeks off are getting long.

About as solid Moclan as it could get. How many recognized the teacher, Counselor Troi?
I haven't watched it yet, but knew she was going to be on it already.

At least they got off thier ship ... which they do about twice a year it seems ... maybe a few more.

Last edited:
I am very disappointed to find nothing but a Fox news program recorded as Thursday night's Orville episode. I have an H3 on Eastern arc. Anywhere to get this episode backfilled?

Another episode about the single sex species with two sexes. <Rolls eyes>
I didn't look at it that way. It came across more as a women are being oppressed in a culture (ie. it was directed at Saudi Arabia, classic Trek style storywriting about oppressed people). I thought it was a solid episode.

Loved the word's of the female right's leader Dolly Parton.

Reactions: Jimbo
Reactions: TheKrell

Good thing they didn't play any Alice Cooper, LOL.

Reactions: Derwin0
Another episode about the single sex species with two sexes. <Rolls eyes>

This. I am tired of this species. The original idea, it seemed to me, was some commentary on the male nature vs. the female nature, in a society w/o the female nature, such as the planet was very poluted, the homes were undecorated, they made all the weapons for the Union but had no art or literature; and perhaps a politically safe zone to comment on homosexual issues (which ST:TNG did well in a past era with the episode about the non-gendered species).

This is like the fifth episode about these people. It is just not interesting.

Reactions: wormil