110 Dish settings

Spike

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 11, 2005
Suburbs of Milwaukee
Hello once again,

Since all of you did such a great job in helping me pick up the 61.5 satellite, I've decided to try this one more time.

What are the settings on the dish for the 110 satellite?? My zip code is 57747, which is just south of Rapid City, SD.

Thanks again for any help you can provide.

Spike

onyx3751

Aug 6, 2005
Versailles,Kentucky
for dish 300: azimuth 179
elevation:39
for dish 500: azimuth 185
elevation 38
skew:101
For dish 500 you should not have to worry about this, because in most cases if you have 119 sat you have the 110 sat unless dish is not aligned properly.Hope this helps you any.....

Spike

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 11, 2005
Suburbs of Milwaukee
I'm really confused. My dish is level on all sides vertical. It is level horizontal. I set all of the settings exactly. And nothing comes in. I did a check on the LNB by putting it on the VOOM dish. It came in perfectly.

Either I need new glasses, or there is something fishy about the pot roast. This makes no sense.

The first thing I can think of is, "I only have one LNB in the 110 slot, and the 'Y' is designed to hold two LNB's. Does it matter if I have an LNB in 119, when I only have a subscribtion to the programing for 110?

The other thing is, I noticed that the Elevation edge, which is used to line up the number "38 is solid red, I went on the air side of the bar first. Then I used the edge that has the steel that is grey next to it. Neither edge worked.

Hellllllp!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)