2009 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament

Anders, the ads that your talking about, are they for CBS or MMOD? I dont mind the commercials for MMOD. I mean its free and thats cool. I dont mind the ads but why do they have to be so friggin' loud!!!
I think for CBS, but I just hate that they cut away from the games EVERY time there's a timeout.

Friday's NCAA Tournament Schedule

All times Eastern...............All games televised on CBS-HD

South Region- First Round @ Miami, FL
(14) Stephen F. Austin vs. (3) Syracuse- 12:15 PM

East Region- First Round @ Dayton, OH
(9) Tennessee vs. (8) Oklahoma St.- 12:25 PM

West Region- First Round @ Boise, ID
(11) Utah State vs. (6) Marquette- 12:30 PM

Midwest Region- First Round @ Minneapolis, MN
(14) North Dakota St. vs. (3) Kansas- 12:30 PM

South Region- First Round @ Miami, FL
(11) Temple vs. (6) Arizona St.- 2:45 PM

East Region- First Round @ Dayton, OH
(16) East Tennessee State vs. (1) Pittsburgh- 2:55 PM

West Region- First Round @ Boise, ID
(14) Cornell vs. (3) Missouri- 3:00 PM

(11) Dayton vs. (6) West Virginia- 3:00 PM

Midwest Region- First Round @ Miami, FL
(12) Arizona vs. (5) Utah- 7:10 PM

Midwest Region- First Round @ Dayton, OH
(16) Morehead State vs. (1) Louisville- 7:10 PM (also on CBS College Sports-HD)

(10) USC vs. (7) Boston College- 7:20 PM

East Region- First Round @ Boise, ID
(13) Portland State vs. (4) Xavier- 7:25 PM

Midwest Region- First Round @ Miami, FL
(13) Cleveland State vs. (4) Wake Forest- 9:40 PM

Midwest Region- First Round @ Dayton, OH
(9) Siena vs. (8) Ohio St.- 9:40 PM

(15) Robert Morris vs. (2) Michigan St.- 9:50 PM

East Region- First Round @ Boise, ID
(12) Wisconsin vs. (5) Florida St.- 9:55 PM

I went 12-4 today, so I cant complain. My four losses: Northern Iowa, Miss. St., VCU and Butler. But not bad today, though.

The logo on center court is a HUGE bronco. No rainbow but the 3point line and under is painted.

--- I wonder if Gus Johnson is going to call the tourney after his recent tiff at a Memphis restaurant.

Bleedblue, Bill, myself, anders, cjwct are still online. Hay, why not? Its the middle of the night. We could stay up for hrs., right?

weird . . . cbs pulled away from duke and went to vcu and ucla; now have to watch it on 19" not a 51" :( :( :( . . . btw, i say wierd because the duke game is listed on the program guide tonight

This is typical for the national feed. They usually cut to another game if it's closer or it's coming to an end.

Just charge more for fewer ads. Quit f-ing the game up! And I really love all the ads telling me that now is the perfect time to buy a house and that Saturns are great cars. What's in store tomorrow open a checking account with Citibank and buy insurance from AIG?

Speaking of which, I thought Saturn is shutting down their operation? Why are they still running commercials for new cars?!

Another commercial I found comical is that Hyundai one where they vouch to buy your car back from you if you ever lose your job. Plus there is a $3,500 cash back bonus when you purchase a new car from Hyundai. My God, how desperate is the car industry?! :eek:

This thread more than doubled since I posted last, so if anyone said anything to me let me know, because I am not reading all of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)