2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs

YES!!!!!!!!!!! On the Confrence final, one last note Hard fought series!!!

Now on to the Blackhawks!! You wanted us, You got us!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the clock finally struck midnight for the pesky, hard-working, never-say-die Ducks.

KCK, you need to stand and applaud what they did- a team that was out of the playoff race as recently as early March got red-hot late, beat a Sharks team that I thought could win it all, and gave Detroit everything they could handle- and then some.

IMO, Anaheim needs some scoring depth for next year- Getzlaf-Perry-Ryan did all they could, but you need depth to win the Cup.

Original six final!! Should be a good one, Hawks will take this series loss as a learning experience :)

Are you kidding me? Its going to be payback for the winter classic loss, 4 times over! Who ever wins this series should be the next NHL Stanley cup champ, I dont care who's the team from the east.. They cant even come close to what its taken to get to the finals in the west.

Gentlemen,

It was a thrill forcing you to Game 7! Clearly the finer team won. Good luck in the next round.

All the best,

KCK_Halo
Much appreciated!:hatsoff: With the exception of Pronger, the Ducks and Ducks fans have done themselves proud. I am just happy the Wings survived this series because it could have easily gone the other way. I got the feeling we'll be meeting again next year.

Red Wings-Hawks I cannot wait. does anyone know when game 1 is? I am hearing Sunday. Wings are getting clipped. Kudos to the Ducks to come in as a eight seed and beat the number 1 seed and take the number 2 seed to game 7.

Are you kidding me? Its going to be payback for the winter classic loss, 4 times over! Who ever wins this series should be the next NHL Stanley cup champ, I dont care who's the team from the east.. They cant even come close to what its taken to get to the finals in the west.
I somewhat agree. I think Boston has a decent chance should they beat Carolina tonight.

Goaliebob,
The Winter Classic was an exhibition game, these are the PLAYOFFS ....

Good luck, hopefully we'll have a good series and NO MORE 10:30 PM starts

NBA Finals

Ryan Leaf - at least SOMEBODY wants him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts