2010-11 NBA PLAYOFFS

Chicago game was impressive.. they look ready for the finals

Sent from my NookColor using SatelliteGuys

Hawks taking it to the Magic in Orlando. Color me surprised.....other than the Lakers over the Hornets, I thought this would be the most lopsided first round series (after the Hawks basically quit in last year's playoffs).

Sunday's Playoff Schedule

Memphis at San Antonio- Game 1- 1:00pm ET (TNT)

New Orleans at LA Lakers- Game 1- 3:30pm ET (ABC)

New York at Boston- Game 1- 7:00pm ET (TNT)

Denver at Oklahoma City- Game 1- 9:30pm ET (TNT)

CP2 or CP3....he still kicked the Lakers a$$! The weekend, so far, it has clearly been shown, no one might come out unharmed.

BINGO!!! Like I said earlier in this thread, this year's playoffs are WIDE OPEN!!

That being said, I'd be SHOCKED if the Lakers still don't win this series. The Spurs, OTOH, could be in serious trouble! Also, which Celtics team will show up tonight?

The upsets would be a bigger factor if the 1st round were still 5 game series like they used to be.
Absolutely... I agree, but if nothing else, a longer series could be a problem down the line for older teams like LA, SA and Boston.

Absolutely... I agree, but if nothing else, a longer series could be a problem down the line for older teams like LA, SA and Boston.

They ...as in the NBA, wanted to make it harder for the upset. As it stands, this gives the "better teams on paper" have a better chance of winning a 7 game series.

L.A and San Tone shoked at home.
Amazin haha

Sent from my EVO using SatelliteGuys Android App

WOW....a home town call. They are BOTH wrestling for position. IF in NY, that is a foul on Pierce...but since we are in Boston. They should have let them play.

College World Series

4 BCS conference presidents make over a million....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)