2010-11 NFL Season

That's what Sabres said.

Originally Posted by SabresRule View Post
Field-goal follies in New Orleans:

Saints miss a chip shot, Falcons get one blocked (but are saved by a Saints timeout), miss one (but got a fortunate false start), and then FINALLY make one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
NO no no..... The missed it and was given the second chance because the coach called T.O.

No .... It was a T.O. called trying to ice the kicker when he missed the first try (Blocked) and then NAILED the second one.

Also, there was speculation that the kicker didn't go thru with his swing because he heard the whistle.

Originally Posted by SabresRule View Post
Field-goal follies in New Orleans:

Saints miss a chip shot, Falcons get one blocked (but are saved by a Saints timeout), miss one (but got a fortunate false start), and then FINALLY make one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
NO no no..... The missed it and was given the second chance because the coach called T.O.

No .... It was a T.O. called trying to ice the kicker when he missed the first try (Blocked) and then NAILED the second one.

Also, there was speculation that the kicker didn't go thru with his swing because he heard the whistle.

Sorry Jimbo, I watched the entire sequence (including the missed FG by the Saints), and Sabres had it right. :)

The Saints blocked the first FG, but that was nullified by a Saints TO (which is what Sabres said in his post), then missed the second FG which was nullified by a dead ball false start penalty, and then finally nailed the third FG attempt.

Sorry Jimbo, I watched the entire sequence (including the missed FG by the Saints), and Sabres had it right. :)

The Saints blocked the first FG, but that was nullified by a Saints TO (which is what Sabres said in his post), then missed the second FG which was nullified by a dead ball false start penalty, and then finally nailed the third FG attempt.

We are saying the same thing, except I must have missed the first one, you said there was three, I only remember seeing 2, but I was at my parents and other stuff was going on as well.

Rams beat the Redskins 30-16 (Washington caught looking ahead to next week's McNabb Bowl in Philly?)

First home win for St. Louis in nearly 2 years.

I was gonna ask Salsa if he felt good about Gradkowski pulling this one out, trailing by 1 with 2:00 to go. However, he's NOT here.

Personally, YES, I think he will. :)

But, I'm biased.

NFL Playoffs Picks - Week 1

Student Athelets and Class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)