2010-11 NFL Season

Damn man, with TJ now their receiving core just got 10x stronger.
TJ can play slot that much better.
Boldin on the side, then Clayton on the other side then Mason on the other side....they really got a good receiving core now.

They gave away Clayton to the Rams today.

Yes, it's amazing what you can do when you want to.
What happened to the salary cap ?

TJ probably signed for the minimum, he's getting $7mil this year from Seattle, minus whatever the Ravens are paying him.

It's not as good but somewhat similar to what happened with Jake Delhomme... who will make $12.5m from the Panthers this year and $7m from the Browns... but his Browns salary doesn't offset anything he's getting from the Panthers, it's just guaranteed money he's owed.

Last edited:
Yeah, I am not sure what to make of it though, I thought Shaun Hill was a better QB than Alex Smith. Even if Troy is better he may not get a fair chance until they completely give up on Alex.

TJ probably signed for the minimum, he's getting $7mil this year from Seattle, minus whatever the Ravens are paying him.

It's not as good but somewhat similar to what happened with Jake Delhomme... who will make $12.5m from the Panthers this year and $7m from the Browns... but his Browns salary doesn't offset anything he's getting from the Panthers, it's just guaranteed money he's owed.

I sure would like to get the minimum he's getting.

I sure would like to get the minimum he's getting.

Yup,
Most of us could live a few lifetimes with that kind of money . :)

As a Patriots fan I HATE to admit this, but I think next Monday nights game in the Meadowlands is an AFCCG preview. :(

No one takes the Jets for granted this year, they are the 3rd place team in the AFC east, so it will take a miracle for them to quailify for the playoffs.

I see the Ravens as a slight favorite in the AFC, but the Colts and Patriots will also be there. Steelers and Broncos could be very good sleepers, also.

Albert Haynesworth on way out?
By Chris Mortensen

Exhausted by the distraction and lack of effort from Albert Haynesworth, the Washington Redskins have once again gauged trade interest in the defensive tackle from his former team, the Tennessee Titans, according to team sources.

It is at least the second occasion the Redskins have had discussions regarding Haynesworth with the Titans since Mike Shanahan was named the Washington coach.

The Titans definitely would welcome back Haynesworth, a team source said, but maintained that the Redskins' asking price was still too high. The Redskins are believed to want at least two draft picks for Haynesworth.

A Redskins spokesman said he was unaware of any trade discussions involving Haynesworth but sources say the dialogue occurred over the weekend.

Chris Mortensen is ESPN's senior NFL analyst.

What else is new?

No one takes the Jets for granted this year, they are the 3rd place team in the AFC east, so it will take a miracle for them to quailify for the playoffs.

I see the Ravens as a slight favorite in the AFC, but the Colts and Patriots will also be there. Steelers and Broncos could be very good sleepers, also.

Don't forget about the Bengals. They did win the AFC north and were undefeated. Also they got better at WR too.

IMO the Raven's D isn't that good, getting older. AFC North will be either the Bungles or Steelers.

Colts and Pats should win their divisions and I'm not sure yet about the West probably the Broncos.

Don't forget about the Bengals. They did win the AFC north and were undefeated. Also they got better at WR too.
I think the Bengals are going to disappoint this year. They're going to have a tough time scoring points.....I'm not too high on Palmer and their aging WRs.

I think the Bengals are going to disappoint this year. They're going to have a tough time scoring points.....I'm not too high on Palmer and their aging WRs.

Aging WRs? TO is the only one who is old.

I'm not sold on the Bengals either. They are up and down every other year it seems.

I think the Steelers are on the decline too.

IMO, it's the Ravens division to loose. I just hope for the Browns to be competitive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts