2010 NCAA Football Season

HOW is Alabama NOT unanimous #1??!! Ohio State and Boise State getting 1st place votes?

Hey, the Bucks did what every Florida, Alabama team does whenever possibly, score, score, score.

Apparently the voters are impressed with blowing people out, seemed to work for the SEC guy's.

That said, I was very surprised to see it get that high and you probably WON'T see that from Tressel again for a LONG time.

Especially considering Ohio State has not played anybody good yet!!! ;) :D

Sandra
You just reminded me of a 4-0 Michigan team who has played absolutely nobody in the Top 50. Of course, the Big Ten schedule starts next week so we'll find-out who the pretenders are soon enough. Personally, I will be surprised if OSU didn't do well in conference play - and I would be surprised if Michigan won more than half of their conference games since their offensive output cannot continue to outperform their lack of defense. Last year Michigan lost 7 of 8 in the Big Ten after starting the season 4-0 (sound familiar). With five (5) ranked opponents in their schedule I wouldn't dismis Michigan finishing 2-6 in conference play this year.

Hmmmm, the board here THOUGHT Miami was pretty good and going to BEAT the Bucks....
Till the game took place and we saw otherwise .....

We did...and "the board" was in the MINORITY across the country. Miami is STILL a decent team and more than likely, one of the tougher team Ohio State plays....AT HOME. ;)

And so is Alabama with a much tougher schedule so far. I don't understand your point?:confused:

Much tougher schedule so far ?

Are you kidding me, Bama's played Arkansas, that was thier only tough game to date.
Penn State was starting a true Freshman at QB.

I don't see how you consider Bama's schedule was that much tougher.
Bucks played your Hurricanes, suddenly they are no good ?

Much tougher schedule so far ?

Are you kidding me, Bama's played Arkansas, that was thier only tough game to date.
Penn State was starting a true Freshman at QB.

I don't see how you consider Bama's schedule was that much tougher.
Bucks played your Hurricanes, suddenly they are no good ?

Jimbo...seriously?

'Bama's schedule included so far...#10 Arkansas...on the road and #18 Penn State.

Ohio State scehdule included...#12 Miami...AND...3 teams that are combined 2-9 AND ALL AT HOME. I mean at least Alabama have gone on the road.

Look, Ohio State to me is a top 3 team...but that schedule they have played so far leaves alot to be desired as compared to Alabama.

Hmmmm, the board here THOUGHT Miami was pretty good and going to BEAT the Bucks....
Till the game took place and we saw otherwise .....

LOL actually 'the board' was more in favor of the Buckeyes, there were just a couple of vocal people in the minority who decided to diss not only Ohio State, but the entire Big Ten as well, and announce at the same time that Terrell Pryor would never make it into the NFL even as a backup.

It's called 'Little Brother' syndrome...make lots of noise, or nobody even knows you exist. ;)

Sandra

LOL actually 'the board' was more in favor of the Buckeyes, there were just a couple of vocal people in the minority who decided to diss not only Ohio State, but the entire Big Ten as well, and announce at the same time that Terrell Pryor would never make it into the NFL even as a backup.

It's called 'Little Brother' syndrome...make lots of noise, or nobody even knows you exist. ;)

Sandra

LMAO!! Not really....as opposed to most, I don't fall under you gotta kiss a teams a$$ just because they play in the Big Ten.

Interesting that you make an issue that I don't think he is NFL material...and I still don't, yet....you now consider he is? OK. If you say so...;)

And IF you had paid attention, I have never given a hoot about conference. My loyalties lie in my team....not the conference.

LMAO!! Not really....as opposed to most, I don't fall under you gotta kiss a teams a$$ just because they play in the Big Ten.

Trust me, nobody cares if you do that or not. At this stage, thanks in no small part to my team, the Big Ten does not have a 'superiority complex' you need to worry about. ;)

Interesting that you make an issue that I don't think he is NFL material...and I still don't, yet....you now consider he is? OK. If you say so...;)

If you remember back to my posts, I never said Pryor was NFL material...and I never said he wasn't. I said the same thing then that I'm saying now...too early to tell, let's wait and see.

And IF you had paid attention, I have never given a hoot about conference. My loyalties lie in my team....not the conference.

No, you were the Pryor basher...the Virginia Tech guy was the one jumping up and down telling us how much more difficult the ACC is than the Big Ten. Some prognosticator he turned out to be LOL!!!

Sandra

Jimbo...seriously?

'Bama's schedule included so far...#10 Arkansas...on the road and #18 Penn State.

Ohio State scehdule included...#12 Miami...AND...3 teams that are combined 2-9 AND ALL AT HOME. I mean at least Alabama have gone on the road.

Look, Ohio State to me is a top 3 team...but that schedule they have played so far leaves alot to be desired as compared to Alabama.

Bama's played one more team than the Bucks have, Bama's played thier cream puffs as well.

The Road doesn't matter at this point .... the Bucks would have beat Miami in Florida too. As they will next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)