2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs

In round 2- The Bruins will face the Flyers, and the Celtics will face a team led by LeBron James.

Did I just step out of a hot tub time machine from last year? :D

In round 2- The Bruins will face the Flyers, and the Celtics will face a team led by LeBron James.

Did I just step out of a hot tub time machine from last year? :D

Here's hoping the Flyers win the first three games.......nah, jk!! :D

Lightning wins their game 7 over Pittsburgh, 1-0.

So now we have 1 vs. 5 and 2 vs. 3 in BOTH conferences.

Glad to see the Lightning advance .....

Yzerman has worked miracles in TB in his first year as GM.

I'm sure his presence is helping the team confidence as well.

Thursday's Playoff Schedule

Nashville at Vancouver- 9:00pm ET (Versus)- Game 1

Now, I ask you this .....
Vancouver has played several games in the playoffs at home so far and EACH of them start at a different time, whats up with that ?
If they can start at 9, why can't they start them ALL at 9, instead of 10:30 on some and 10 on others, now they start at 9 ?

I'm certain they will go back to the 10:30 slot if they draw the Wings in the Conference finals.

Now, I ask you this .....
Vancouver has played several games in the playoffs at home so far and EACH of them start at a different time, whats up with that ?
If they can start at 9, why can't they start them ALL at 9, instead of 10:30 on some and 10 on others, now they start at 9 ?

I'm certain they will go back to the 10:30 slot if they draw the Wings in the Conference finals.

I'm guessing it's because it's the only game tomorrow night. It would be pretty foolish to have a singleheader start at 10:00/10:30 ET, and no game in the early primetime window.

Besides, a 9:00 ET/6:00 PT game is sort of a compromise for everybody.

I'm guessing it's because it's the only game tomorrow night. It would be pretty foolish to have a singleheader start at 10:00/10:30 ET, and no game in the early primetime window.

Besides, a 9:00 ET/6:00 PT game is sort of a compromise for everybody.

IF the Wings meet them, you watch and see what times the road games start for the Wings.

Lightning wins their game 7 over Pittsburgh, 1-0.

So now we have 1 vs. 5 and 2 vs. 3 in BOTH conferences.

:(:river

They fought hard without their 2 best players, but just couldn't pull it off even after being up 3-1.

Are you a Season Ticket Holder?

Did I miss anything when I was gone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts