2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Ohhhhhhhhhhh muyyyyy gaaawwwdd!!! WOW!

Got to love playoff Hockey. Up until 18.5 seconds left in the game, there is no score. Then, just like that, a team wins in stunning fashion. Wow!

A Canucks win on Saturday Night, and we can take the brooms to Boston!!!!

I haven't seen anything that would suggest the Canucks will be "sweeping" on to victory. Boston played a great game and last night was a flip-of-the-coin affair.

I honestly believe the Canucks are on a mission...but the Bruins are going to battle them for every inch of the ice.

Funny how the leaf fans are all yapping right now too!! Montreal thought the same thing after the first two games of their series. Takes the bruins a couple games to figure things out. They'll be kicking it... likely by Saturday!!

LETS GO BRUINS !! !!!

I was wondering where you got the WE in your post, didn't know you were a BIG Canucks fan , till now ....:D

Not a Canucks Fan......just can't stand Boston.....Red Soxs....Bruins (even though they are owned by someone from Buffalo) and especially the Patriots:rant: Ohhh...plus I have a brother-in-law....who loves the Bruins.

I just noticed there won't be a game tonight. It's unusual for there to be three days between games 1 and 2...must be trying to milk the ratings. I personally don't like it.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

I just noticed there won't be a game tonight. It's unusual for there to be three days between games 1 and 2...must be trying to milk the ratings. I personally don't like it.

Don't know this for sure, but I think they're trying to optimize the Canucks SC appearance by having a Saturday evening HNIC.

That being said, it's pretty stupid to have two off days in the same city, but only one off day for the nearly 3,000 mile flight. :confused:

Thier trying to emulate the NBA with thier week off between games ... :rolleyes:

Don't know this for sure, but I think they're trying to optimize the Canucks SC appearance by having a Saturday evening HNIC.

That being said, it's pretty stupid to have two off days in the same city, but only one off day for the nearly 3,000 mile flight. :confused:

Most likely Bettman's idea to reward the "Networks".

exactly. But then again Bettman normally doesnt care about that (HNIC) but maybe he's "being nice" and letting the game be on Saturday to be nice to the CBC

There is a concert at Rogers Arena tonight - Bruno Mars & Janelle Monae

Are you a Season Ticket Holder?

Did I miss anything when I was gone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)