2013-2014 NBA Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indiana doing their best to get that home field advantage for the playoffs hehe. They feel it's their best shot against Miami but the HEAT don't really care about that since they've proven they can win on the road. Pacers don't seem to realize there are other factors to consider why this year would be their best shot to knock off the Heat, including any improvements the pacers have made for this season. It's going to be real hard to make a 4th straight trip to the finals. That is my concern and the only team I fear much like the last 3 seasons are the pacers. Even with Rose, Chicago can't beat the Heat and the Nets are a freaking joke....

They ONLY team I fear is the Heat themselves. They are the ONLY team I have seen to take it up another notch in the playoffs. Nobody else has been able to take it to another gear like they do.

They ONLY team I fear is the Heat themselves. They are the ONLY team I have seen to take it up another notch in the playoffs. Nobody else has been able to take it to another gear like they do.

You're not concerned about Fatigue either and the difficulty that comes with trying to make a 4th straight trip to the finals?

You're not concerned about Fatigue either and the difficulty that comes with trying to make a 4th straight trip to the finals?

Nope. Pat Riley has ALWAYS had the best, of not one of the best, conditioned teams in the league where ever he has coached. Spo has already started instituting "the game maintenance program" with Wade and then it will be Bosh and then James.

Miami does not really care about home advantage because a good team can win anywhere. Also, NO OTHER team gets treated like rock stars like the Heat do...playing on the road is added relief.

Andrew Bynum playing like his old self last night 20 & 10 w/5 blocks in 30 min.
but at 5-12 i'm totally disappointed so far. my boy Anthony Bennett looks like he never played at UNLV last year.( that dave rice ain't no Lon Kruger) just looks like it's way over his head at this point.

did Dion really punch Kyrie out ? not going to get me my 5th seed playing like that. lol

Pistons Jennings steals the ball from LeBron on a dunk that would have cut it to 5 with 2:08 left.
Pistons win after wind let out of Heat.

feel sorry for the bulls

Warriors come back from 27 down in a thriller

Last edited:
Pistons beat bulls on a little bit of a streak, nice to see as basketball has been so bad the last few years

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

The first place Boston Celtics are leading the Knicks 71-34 in the third quarter. Just think, they can win the championship with what they have and trade Rondo for a future first round draft pick or two and have the foundation of the next dynasty in place!

The first place Boston Celtics are leading the Knicks 71-34 in the third quarter. Just think, they can win the championship with what they have and trade Rondo for a future first round draft pick or two and have the foundation of the next dynasty in place!

There are 2 1/2 good teams in the East. Heat, Pacers and the Bulls.... horrible.

There are 2 1/2 good teams in the East. Heat, Pacers and the Bulls.... horrible.

Exactly!! Can we just fast forward to late May NOW, and start the ECF between the Heat and the Pacers? OTOH, the Western playoffs should be very intriguing!

All Hell will break loose when the Heat lose tomorrow. A big deal will be made of it because of how much this game means to the Pacers. Matters so much to me that I won't be watching it :eek:

Like Bill posted above, let's FFWD through this season and all the garbage so these 2 teams can meet in the conference finals again.....

Five different coaches/managers have led the four Boston teams to championships over the last dozen years: Bill Belichick (3), Terry Francona (2), Claude Julien (1), John Farrell (1)........but my personal favorite is returning to Boston tonight with his new team. WELCOME HOME, DOC!!! :)

Doc just received a well deserved HUGE ovation from the Garden crown during introductions.

They can't even tank right. every year they miss the playoffs by a few games and end up without a lottery pick.
With Toronto's Wiggins projected as #1..they have the incentive to really tank it.

I recall the year before the Cavs picked Lebron, they traded their leading scorer Lamond Murray to Toronto for a 3rd string center with a 1.5ppg average.. thats how you tank!

I recall the year before the Cavs picked Lebron, they traded their leading scorer Lamond Murray to Toronto for a 3rd string center with a 1.5ppg average.. thats how you tank!
funny as heck but not true.
Murray 16.6 pts g was replaced with a upgrade of Ricky Davis 20.6 pts g
keeping John Lucas as coach was the key to getting LBJ imo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)