2013 MLB Postseason

I'm guessing that Farrell is looking at Taz for the 7th, Breslow for the 8th and Koji for the 9th......IF everything goes right.

For those that didn't catch that: Tigers-Red Sox game 6 will be Saturday at 4:00 ET IF the Dodgers win tomorrow night, and 8:00 ET IF the Cards win.

Put Miggy at 1B (probably not a good thing to do seeing the injury Miggy has, but if not for the groin I would) Peralta at 3B, Kelly at LF, IGGY at SS.

Prince may be struggling but I'd rather have his bat than Kelly's any day. It's not like he has been terrible all year. You never know when he might get hot.

Anyways, after Iglesias we have the top of the order up. If we are going to score it has to be now before we get to their closer.

Prince may be struggling but I'd rather have his bat than Kelly's any day. It's not like he has been terrible all year. You never know when he might get hot.

Anyways, after Iglesias we have the top of the order up. If we are going to score it has to be now before we get to their closer.

Prince has 3 rbi the WHOLE Post Season.

Prince has 3 rbi the WHOLE Post Season.

How many does Kelly have? I agree he has been bad but it's not like you are bringing an all star off the bench. At some point you have to hope the players that got you to the postseason will step up. It's not time to get too cute and start benching Prince to get Kelly into the lineup.

Edit: I think you were the one calling him the 25th man lately.

After Hunter's single McCarver says that the crowd is realizing what is happening! WTF is wrong with that douchebag? Does he think they aren't paying attention or something?

How many does Kelly have? I agree he has been bad but it's not like you are bringing an all star off the bench. At some point you have to hope the players that got you to the postseason will step up. It's not time to get too cute and start benching Prince to get Kelly into the lineup.

Edit: I think you were the one calling him the 25th man lately.

Your not benching Prince to get Kelly in the line up ... Your benching Prince because he deserves it.

You can pick whoever you want off the bench to play,, stick Toui out in LF if ya want.

Thats because Kelly was the bubble player the last few years to make the team or not.

After Hunter's single McCarver says that the crowd is realizing what is happening! WTF is wrong with that douchebag? Does he think they aren't paying attention or something?

Heard that too and was like WTF??!! He's come out with some head scratchers in this series, even by his standards.

Australian Football League on Fuel TV

Middle school football players execute life-changing play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)