2013 MLB Postseason

Koji in the regular season: 101 K's and 9 BB's
Koji in the postseason: 11 K's and 0 BB's

WOW!!

Oh, one parting-shot. If anyone has seen Prince Fielder's missing bat, please contact the Detroit Tigers at 2100 Woodward Ave. Detroit, MI 48201-3474. Executive Offices: (313) 471-2000. This bat is worth 25 million per year.

Thank You.

Thankfully we have Scherzer and Verlander for game 6 and 7 if we make it that far. I hate to have to win 2 straight to move on but if anyone has a chance to do it it's those two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thankfully we have Scherzer and Verlander for game 6 and 7 if we make it that far. I hate to have to win 2 straight to move on but if anyone has a chance to do it it's those two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We ARE that far ... Scherzer on Saturday and hopefully Verlander on Sunday night. :D

I knew when we were going to play the Tigers it was going to be a tough series!!! Man these are great games though. Tough for work the next day but great games!! :)

I'm convinced the Tigers will come back to take this series...I hope! Besides being booed last night, Prince Fielder is being lambasted by the local press. Perhaps lambasted is a bit harsh, but he certainly won't be getting many chocolate cupcakes today. Note: today is national cupcake day. ;)

I'm convinced the Tigers will come back to take this series...I hope! Besides being booed last night, Prince Fielder is being lambasted by the local press. Perhaps lambasted is a bit harsh, but he certainly won't be getting many chocolate cupcakes today. Note: today is national cupcake day. ;)

The LAST thing that boy needs is a cupcake. I cannot imagine how he moves as he does being that large.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)