2014-15 NHL Season

This thread has been really dead. What happened to all the NHL fans?

This thread has been really dead. What happened to all the NHL fans?
Everyone's been distracted by the NFL...
Seriously, I haven't had much time the Red Wings this season. But now that the Lions are out of the playoffs, and the NHL is heading into the 2nd half of the season, I'll definitely be paying more attention. I'll be putting up an octopus.hockeytown avatar shortly. :wink

Before that happens, Toronto needs an NHL team first
agree! but i think since Mark Hunter is already involved with Leafs it's would make sense! now. but i just don't know if he will leave hometown team which he owner, he didn't stay in Washington because of that reason

Also dont forget there is a huge difference between the CHL and NHL in terms of players mentality. Hunter is a great teacher but his style doesnt seem to sit well w/ millionaire players.

Jets just robbed the Sabres.

Jets sent Kane, Zach Bogosian and unsigned goaltending prospect Jason Kasdorf to Buffallo
Tyler Myers, Drew Stafford, prospects Brendan Lemieux and Joel Armia and a 2015 first-round draft pick.

I knew the Sabres wanted to tank the season to get McCaron...

Jets just robbed the Sabres.

Jets sent Kane, Zach Bogosian and unsigned goaltending prospect Jason Kasdorf to Buffallo
Tyler Myers, Drew Stafford, prospects Brendan Lemieux and Joel Armia and a 2015 first-round draft pick.

I knew the Sabres wanted to tank the season to get McCaron...
do you mean McDavid? not McCaron, if the Sabres do get him , Mcdavid will make a Sidney Crosby impact on the NHL,

My bad... had him confused w/ a Habs prospect.

Buffalo tanking reminds be when the Cavs tanked in order to get James at #1 ie- trading their leading scoring lamond Murray to Toronto for a 3rd string centre averaging .5points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts