2014-15 NHL Season

Ugh. Game 7 on Wednesday. And if the Wings win then they'll have to go to Montreal on Friday and they'll be more tired so the Habs would win game 1.:(
I think I posted the wrong date for Game 7 in TB, like you said, Wednesday night in Tampa.
This should be a really interesting game, TB lost only 9 games at home all season, then the Wings come in and win 2 of 3 in Tampa ... so Home Ice Advantage, really Isn't.

Round 2 start dates announced: Game 1 of Calgary vs Anaheim starts on Thursday at 10 pm ET/ 7 pm PT. Game 1 of the Habs series vs either Lightning or Red Wings starts on Friday at 7 pm ET. For Canadian Viewers, the entire Habs series will be aired on CBC and the entire Flames' series will be on Sportsnet. http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/canadiens-flames-2nd-round-start-dates-released-1.3052419
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=765430&navid=nhl:topheads
Game time for Wed. Wings Lightning game is 7 or 7:30 ?
Is it on FSN D or some other weird NBC channel ?

tonight i was at the Erie Otters playoffs game and the rumor is the Connor McDavid will do anything to get out from Edmonton and get to Buffalo

First time I'll be cheering for the Wings tonight... Kornwall out for Game#7 due to his hit in #6. According to the NHL..he jumped up to hit.

FYI, Habs got swept by Tampa and swept the Wings this season.

First time I'll be cheering for the Wings tonight... Kornwall out for Game#7 due to his hit in #6. According to the NHL..he jumped up to hit.

FYI, Habs got swept by Tampa and swept the Wings this season.
Should be a good Game 7 tonight.

If the Wings play thier game, they will win ... if not, the better team will win.

Playing without Kronwall will hurt, lets see if they have a defenceman that can step up.

Should be a good Game 7 tonight.

If the Wings play thier game, they will win ... if not, the better team will win.

Playing without Kronwall will hurt, lets see if they have a defenceman that can step up.
This series sums up the Wings season, they can play Very good and then Very poorly, no consistency ...

If they win and move on, I have No Idea if they have a chance to win the next round, they could be lights out or out in 3.

Edmonton has a track record of ruining players Taylor Hall should be like a 30 goals scorer same as Nail Yakupov but both are trading block

Edmonton hired Chiarelli to clean house. Buffalo fired Nolan.

Unless a player is desperate for a job, no one is going to sign w/ the Sabres until a coach is named. IE- what kind of style of hockey will they be playing next year?

Then there's the intangible....the kid's Canadian.If he pulls a Lindros, it won't be to go to Buffalo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)