2014 NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four games on Saturday, and three road teams win. VERY unusual for the NBA Playoffs.

Sunday's schedule

Mavericks at Spurs- 1:00pm ET (TNT)- Game 1
Bobcats at Heat- 3:30pm ET (ABC)- Game 1
Wizards at Bulls- 7:00pm ET (TNT)- Game 1
Trail Blazers at Rockets- 9:30pm ET (TNT)- Game 1

Atlanta doesn't exactly have a history of playoff toughness, so it's not like you can trust them either.

That is the past. The Hawks have destoryed the Pacers for 2 straight games IN Indianapolis, including Sunday. At this very moment, conventional wisdom states trust the Pacers.

Looks like I might be wrong about the Pacers. They laid an egg the other day.

Monday's schedule

Grizzlies at Thunder- 8:00pm ET (TNT)- Thunder lead series 1-0
Warriors at Clippers- 10:30pm ET (TNT) Warriors lead series 1-0

Tuesday's schedule

Hawks at Pacers- 7:00pm ET (TNT)- Hawks lead series 1-0
Nets at Raptors- 8:00pm ET (NBA TV)- Nets lead series 1-0
Wizards at Bulls- 9:30pm ET (TNT)- Wizards lead series 1-0

I'm not going to complain about the playoff schedule but I sure want to,again..... o_O

I don't think I can ever remember a more uninspiring schedule of playoff games in a single night. No Heat, no Western Conference teams...............sorry, but that schedule is lame!!

Pacers desperate mode paid off last night. For the first half of that game I couldn't believe they were going to lose 2 in a row at home :D . The bulls however are probably done. See ya...

Wednesday's schedule

Bobcats at Heat- 7:00pm ET (TNT)- Heat lead series 1-0
Mavericks at Spurs- 8:00pm ET (NBA TV)- Spurs lead series 1-0
Trail Blazers at Rockets- 9:30pm ET (TNT)- Blazers lead series 1-0

What a pasting the Spurs took....AT HOME no less. The supposed "weak sisters" in the playoffs are making a statement. And eventhough the defending NBA champs are 2-0 in their series, Charlotte made a valiant effort last night and almost pulled the upset.

Yep. The Bobcats were making great shots last night.They're not going to fold for the HEAT hehe.... :D

Yep. The Bobcats were making great shots last night.They're not going to fold for the HEAT hehe.... :D

I dont really care for the score...a win is a win. ALL teams that make the playoffs, regardless of their records, are good. Some either have more experience or better than others. THANK GOD, the NBA playoffs are NOT like the one-and-done like the NCAA's March Madness!

I dont really care for the score...a win is a win. ALL teams that make the playoffs, regardless of their records, are good. Some either have more experience or better than others. THANK GOD, the NBA playoffs are NOT like the one-and-done like the NCAA's March Madness!

Good? If you are under .500 you are not good at all.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)