2014 NFL off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in reality Buffalo gave up Stevie Johnson and a 1st round pick to draft Watkins. And 10 million in dead cap dollars this year. Maybe this will work out for them. It's not something I'd want my team to do.

On the bright side Stevie is now closer to North Korea.

Last edited:
I love having the 2nd and 3rd round on a separate night from the 1st. It makes tonight feel almost like a 2nd 1st round.

I'm looking for the Pats to add a Safety, Running Back or Tight End tonight. Players I'm looking at are Jace Amaro, CJ Fiedoricz(sp), Carlos Hyde, Bishop Sankey and maybe a QB like McCarran or Murray.

Ok, if your watching the NFL Draft tonight ...

Are you watching NFL Network or ESPN and why ?

I would have thought that it would start at 7, but it looks like its at 8.

I watched on ESPN just because its ESPN.

For all those who criticized the Browns for trading Trent Richardson, they just turned that in to Manziel. Richardson was a complete bust for Indianapolis.

Bravo to Cleveland for fleecing Indy, than doing the same to Buffalo.

Great 1st round for the Browns.

Buffalo and Jacksonville just don't seem to get it.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

I'm glad Johnny Football got picked. I was tired of hearing him every 2 seconds. There were guys picked besides him. I wish the Giants went with an offensive lineman to protect Eli. He got crushed last year. Was it surprising that Houston didnt draft a qb? I mean you had Johnny Football, Bridgewater and Derek Carr to choose from.

I love having the 2nd and 3rd round on a separate night from the 1st. It makes tonight feel almost like a 2nd 1st round.

I'm looking for the Pats to add a Safety, Running Back or Tight End tonight. Players I'm looking at are Jace Amaro, CJ Fiedoricz(sp), Carlos Hyde, Bishop Sankey and maybe a QB like McCarran or Murray.

I also want a safety, and a TE would be nice (can't believe I typed that). As far as RB goes, I think they can get by with Ridley, Vereen, Bolden and Develin. Maybe they can catch another one year lightning in a bottle, ala LaGarrette Blount.

I watched on ESPN just because its ESPN.

I'm glad Johnny Football got picked. I was tired of hearing him every 2 seconds. There were guys picked besides him. I wish the Giants went with an offensive lineman to protect Eli. He got crushed last year. Was it surprising that Houston didnt draft a qb? I mean you had Johnny Football, Bridgewater and Derek Carr to choose from.

Well, Houston gets a pick at the top of round 2 as well, so maybe they feel as good about a few other QB's and take one next.

For the Lions fan (s) ... :eek:

I heard today that they had a trade set up to take Watkins if he has fallen one more spot to #5.
Didn't say what it would have cost them though.

Then again, lot of things can be said AFTER the fact ...
IF thats the case, why didn't they pull the trigger and take Evans at #5, he's right up there with Watkins.

WR is a glamour position. Tell me the last team to win a championship with a stud high pick wide out?

Never said the Bills would win a championship.I said Watkins is a special player.Detroit hasn't won a championship with Johnson,he's still worth a lot to them though.

Patriots take a QB.:eek: Eagles get a pretty solid WR,and Houston still hasn't drafted a QB.

Patriots take a QB.:eek: Eagles get a pretty solid WR,and Houston still hasn't drafted a QB.

If someone is taking a shot with a QB from a small school, they should look at Northern Illinois Jordan Lynch, unless he's already gone I may have missed it seeing I haven't been following closely tonight.

LMFAO @ Cleveland. This "dysfunctional graveyard were careers go to die" organization would be better off selling all of their draft pck positions. They truly are the new Raiders of the draft. Johnny manziel? ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Their choices are truly mind boggling.

LMFAO @ Cleveland. This "dysfunctional graveyard were careers go to die" organization would be better off selling all of their draft pck positions. They truly are the new Raiders of the draft. Johnny manziel? ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Their choices are truly mind boggling.

Really ?

Thge Raiders take old folks and continue thier careers, Browns don't do that .... yet.

Really ?

Thge Raiders take old folks and continue thier careers, Browns don't do that .... yet.
careers don't get extended in Cleveland. they die. its the exit end of the intestine of the NFL. Frankly I thought Teabow would have landed their for his last year.

I watched most of the draft on NFLN,heard today it's ratings were weak,but I just can't stand to listen to Ray Lewis,and Jon Gruden on and on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts