2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs

If you believe that the Kings committed goalie interference,then the Rangers should have won this game rather than go into overtime. They still have a chance to win,but the third goal by the Kings will be hotly debated if the Kings do pull out a win in OT.

Well, we saw what the Penguins and Bruins did overcoming 2-0 series deficits in the SCF.

The way NY played at times... if they got blown out, I'd be worried.

But after I (and Bill) saw Boston drop 2 heartbreakers to start the 2011 Finals in Vancouver, and how they responded, I'm gonna wait until game 3 to see if this series will be a series or if it may be over early.

Well, we saw what the Penguins and Bruins did overcoming 2-0 series deficits in the SCF.

The way NY played at times... if they got blown out, I'd be worried.

But after I (and Bill) saw Boston drop 2 heartbreakers to start the 2011 Finals in Vancouver, and how they responded, I'm gonna wait until game 3 to see if this series will be a series or if it may be over early.

There's one HUGE difference: that Canucks team and this Kings team are polar opposites in the intestinal fortitude dept. (especially in the net)!!

Monday- Stanley Cup Final- Game 3

Kings at Rangers- 8:00pm ET (NBCSN)- Kings lead series 2-0

If the Rangers don't start scoring right out of the gate,they're pretty much doomed,because I think the Kings are to strong for them to go toe to toe with. If they had called goalie interference on the Kings' third goal in game 2,the series would be tied 1-1,but as it stands,if the Rangers don't wake up,it looks like a sweep for the Kings.

Wednesday- Stanley Cup Final- Game 4

Kings at Rangers- 8:00pm ET (NBCSN)- Kings lead series 3-0

Friday- Stanley Cup Final- Game 5

Rangers at Kings- 8:00pm ET (NBC)- Kings lead series 3-1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)