2015 MLB Postseason

Seeing my Tigers are no where to be found ... yes, I like the new blood being in it.

I will root / hope for ... Cubs, Jays/Astros ...

Sorry, just can't believe the Mets made it.
When was the last time ? Seaver days ?
1986 World Series between the Mets(Dwight Gooden & Darryl Strawberry,among others) & Red Sox?

Edit: I had to look up the exact year,I was stationed in Germany in the army during this series.

If Chase Utley plays tonight,he'll be the most hated in Queens since Pete Rose,& I imagine the bottles will be flying in Citi Field.
I thought I had heard earlier that he would NOT be in the Starting line up, but available off the bench ....
Great rules we have in MLB when you can be suspended and continue to play.

Not watching that game (Steelers and Chargers at the moment).
Did Utley start ?
Nope,& if Mattingly puts him in,it'll just add fuel to the fire. Mets up 10-3 right now. If the Mets advance,they'll be hard pressed to justify NOT signing Cespedes for next season. My prediction,Cespedes will surely stay in New York City,but the Yankees will sign him if the Mets don't. If neither sign him,then he'll most likely become an Angel. Hard to believe that the Tigers had both Cespedes & David Price,& are surely thinking what could have been while watching the Mets & Blue Jays in the play-offs & both teams possibly advancing to the next round.

Nope,& if Mattingly puts him in,it'll just add fuel to the fire. Mets up 10-3 right now. If the Mets advance,they'll be hard pressed to justify NOT signing Cespedes for next season. My prediction,Cespedes will surely stay in New York City,but the Yankees will sign him if the Mets don't. If neither sign him,then he'll most likely become an Angel. Hard to believe that the Tigers had both Cespedes & David Price,& are surely thinking what could have been while watching the Mets & Blue Jays in the play-offs & both teams possibly advancing to the next round.
Over this way we've heard ever since Ces left that he really wants to be in Detroit ...

Then again, we've heard that kind of thing before ... SCHERZER.

Over this way we've heard ever since Ces left that he really wants to be in Detroit ...

Then again, we've heard that kind of thing before ... SCHERZER.
If they're willing to pay him,otherwise it'll be the Yankees,Angels,& Rangers in the AL,with maybe the Cardinals in the NL bidding for his services.

If they're willing to pay him,otherwise it'll be the Yankees,Angels,& Rangers in the AL,with maybe the Cardinals in the NL bidding for his services.
Oh, I think Mr. Illitch was SOOOOO pissed at Dombrowski for breaking up the team that he'll be very aggressive (they were only 4 games out of the WC at the time).
I wouldn't be surprised to see them make a MAJOR offer to Price as well. Price will still probably be out of thier reach though.

Illitch desperately needs a World Series win.

The problem is that dombrowski just screwed up things worse trying to play his cards right.

Illitch is like 85 years old, and has billions of dollars. I don't think money is that big of an issue because you can't take it with you if you pass away

Illitch desperately needs a World Series win.

The problem is that dombrowski just screwed up things worse trying to play his cards right.

Illitch is like 85 years old, and has billions of dollars. I don't think money is that big of an issue because you can't take it with you if you pass away
I think a lot of it will go to the kids .... and they may end up with the team as well.

I have a question, Chase Utley was suspended for 2 games, but appealed so he could play .... did not get into the game, does that count as 1 of his 2 games seeing he didn't play,or Not seeing he technically was allowed to during the appeal process ?

I have a question, Chase Utley was suspended for 2 games, but appealed so he could play .... did not get into the game, does that count as 1 of his 2 games seeing he didn't play,or Not seeing he technically was allowed to during the appeal process ?

The key thing is he was ELIGIBLE to play. The suspension will be pending until he goes through the appeal process.

I don't ever remember this much drama since the LDS round was created 20 years ago. The Royals incredible comeback in the 8th inning, the Blue Jays coming back from an 0-2 hole, the Chase Utley situation and of course the Cubs trying to end 107 years of championship futility. Looking forward to the next 2-3 nights!

Of course not. He was eligible, Mattingly just chose not to play him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)