2021-22 Syndication Update

Has this thread turned into just copying and pasting the comments of others from other places? Do you have the permission of those posters and that other place to cross-post their comments?

- Trip

I came on here (found the forum from Rabbitears) and found people were doing that before I even joined so I figured I might as well join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Wow
Reactions: Howard Simmons
New Rules: Don't copy other people from other websites without prior permission.
Put your content of websites.
Any violations will be deleted. Thank you.
-Daniel Belgrave
one more thing: If you write your story, call under fair use. write 200 words or less (no more than 200 words). If you like just copy [http//www.something.com] and put on this site.

Reactions: Daniel Belgrave
Reactions: zippyfrog
Guys we need to talk: Don't let danielbelgrave2018 copy radiodiscussions or other my content without permission.
also this forums will be suspended if dantheflash2018 do it again. Thank You.
Guys we need to talk: Don't let danielbelgrave2018 copy radiodiscussions or other my content without permission.

-Daniel Belgrave

In Pittsburgh, Sinclair's WPGH-TV (Fox53) grabs 'Dr. Oz' from Hearst Television's WTAE-TV (Channel 4) and will air the show at 10am starting August 30th.

It currently airs at 1:05 am on WTAE, will be replacing The Doctors on WPGH. Don’t know why WPGH can’t just put Dr. Oz at 9am where they currently have infomercials? I can’t tell you where The Doctors is going in Pittsburgh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts