2021-22 Syndication Update

That hasn’t been confirmed. I haven’t seen updated listings from WCCB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updated WCCB schedule as of September 6:
10am Steve Wilkos (replaces syndicated Jerry Springer)
11am Maury (replaces Steve Wilkos)
Noon Jerry Springer (replaces Maury, not sure if this is syndicated or CW but I think it’s syndicated because I noticed that Jerry Springer is gone from WLFL’s schedule that week)

1pm Steve Wilkos (replaces CW Jerry Springer)

2pm Maury (replaces Steve Wilkos)
3pm Drew Barrymore (replaces Maury)
4pm Ellen (replaces Drew Barrymore)
5pm Kelly Clarkson (replaces Ellen, moves from WMYT)
1am Kelly Clarkson repeat (replaces Drew repeat)
3:30am Drew Barrymore repeat (replaces Forensic Files and Friends)

My question is it says on Nick Cannon’s website that it is going to be at 4pm, that might be a typo, why would they move Ellen again? I’m beginning to wonder if they got the station wrong.

Updated WCCB schedule as of September 6:
10am Steve Wilkos (replaces syndicated Jerry Springer)
11am Maury (replaces Steve Wilkos)
Noon Jerry Springer (replaces Maury, not sure if this is syndicated or CW but I think it’s syndicated because I noticed that Jerry Springer is gone from WLFL’s schedule that week)

1pm Steve Wilkos (replaces CW Jerry Springer)

2pm Maury (replaces Steve Wilkos)
3pm Drew Barrymore (replaces Maury)
4pm Ellen (replaces Drew Barrymore)
5pm Kelly Clarkson (replaces Ellen, moves from WMYT)
1am Kelly Clarkson repeat (replaces Drew repeat)
3:30am Drew Barrymore repeat (replaces Forensic Files and Friends)

My question is it says on Nick Cannon’s website that it is going to be at 4pm, that might be a typo, why would they move Ellen again? I’m beginning to wonder if they got the station wrong.

Maybe that is where Ellen will go, when Nick comes along

Maybe that is where Ellen will go, when Nick comes along

Ellen is already on WCCB. They are moving it from 5 to 4 to make room for Kelly Clarkson and are presumably moving it again September 27 to make room for Nick Cannon at 4 if the website is correct. The WCCB article says Kelly will air alongside Ellen and Drew so I know Ellen is staying on WCCB.

Relative Justice clearances: Where to Watch

It did not get picked up in Charlotte.

It hasn’t been officially announced by WJZY but it looks like Good Day Charlotte finally extends into the 9am hour starting Tuesday September 7 according to zap2it which would bump Rachael Ray to 10am and 25 Words or Less to 11am and 11:30, but only at 11:30 for three days. Dateline goes back to just the one run, at 1pm on WMYT.

The You Bet Your Life preview show airs Friday September 10 at 11:30am on WJZY. You Bet Your Life will be airing at 11:30am and 12:30am starting September 13 on WJZY according to zap2it. The second airing of 25 Words or Less will move to 1am following the second YBYL.

According to TV Passport Good Day Charlotte will be starting at 4am starting September 7 but zap2it still has Extra at 4am. We will see which one is accurate.

Looks like no weekday changes the week of the 13th for WAXN or WCNC. Not sure if WCNC is going to continue carrying Judge Judy but so far it looks like they are. I thought Couples Court and Paternity Court were ending but doesn’t look like they are at least the week of the 13th.

Relative Justice clearances: Where to Watch

It did not get picked up in Charlotte.

It hasn’t been officially announced by WJZY but it looks like Good Day Charlotte finally extends into the 9am hour starting Tuesday September 7 according to zap2it which would bump Rachael Ray to 10am and 25 Words or Less to 11am and 11:30, but only at 11:30 for three days. Dateline goes back to just the one run, at 1pm on WMYT.

The You Bet Your Life preview show airs Friday September 10 at 11:30am on WJZY. You Bet Your Life will be airing at 11:30am and 12:30am starting September 13 on WJZY according to zap2it. The second airing of 25 Words or Less will move to 1am following the second YBYL.

According to TV Passport Good Day Charlotte will be starting at 4am starting September 7 but zap2it still has Extra at 4am. We will see which one is accurate.

Looks like no weekday changes the week of the 13th for WAXN or WCNC. Not sure if WCNC is going to continue carrying Judge Judy but so far it looks like they are. I thought Couples Court and Paternity Court were ending but doesn’t look like they are at least the week of the 13th.

Relative Justice - back to back WLNY 1pm & 1:30pm
You Bet Your Life - Weeknights 7:30p on WLNY & 12am on WWOR

Jason Harper confirms that Good Day Charlotte expands to 4am to 10am starting Tuesday. Rachael Ray moves to 10am and 25 Words or Less moves to 11am and 11:30, but only 11:30 for three days. You Bet Your Life’s preview show airs Friday at 11:30 and the regular show airs starting the 13th in that time slot, with the secondary run at 12:30am. 25 Words Or Less secondary run moves to 1am starting Monday night the 13th/Tuesday morning the 14th. Dateline will only have one run on WMYT at 1.

Also it appears Access Hollywood is being dropped and not sure any other Charlotte station is picking it up. It was listed on WMYT at 1:30am on zap2it, but then changed to an informercial.

WCCB weekend changes starting September 18 according to zap2it:

Friends had previously been on from 3-6pm on Saturdays. Now starting the 18th it is only on from 3-4. Mom is now on from 4-5 and Blackish is on from 5-6pm. Don’t know if that is permanent.

Not only is WCCB keeping Blackish on Sunday the 19TH at 7 and 7:30 after just airing it the previous day at 5 and 5:30, they are the exact same episodes.

I am thinking that the 2 Broke Girls and Mike and Molly weekend runs might move to Sunday afternoons on WCCB when the CW Saturday night primetime starts.

S.W.A.T. replaces Mom from 7-8pm.

Back to back episodes of MacGyver replace Friends from 11pm-1am.

Friends will air overnight that Saturday night the 18th/Sunday morning the 19th from 1am-3am (that might be temporary) and it will still air from 3pm-6pm on Sunday the 19th as usual.

WAXN has several changes but mainly on weekends. It looks like their weekday lineup is staying mainly intact. But with one exception The only weekday change to WAXN is Storage Wars replacing Impractical Jokers at 5:30am. However Impractical Jokers will still air Saturdays at 4 and 4:30 starting the 11th replacing The Sheriffs of El Dorado County and Today’s Homeowner.

The First 48 will air Saturdays at 2 and 3pm starting the 11th replacing Nashville Insider, Cars.TV, Raw Dog and Small Town Big Deal. It looks like it is staying weekday overnights at 2am though.

New shows start the 11th on WAXN. Justice Rules at 11:30pm replacing Just for Laughs Gags. Prime Crime at midnight and 12:30 replacing Nightwatch.

Bull and Seal Team replace NCIS New Orleans and NCIS at 6 and 7pm Sundays beginning the 19th.

Bull and Seal Team will also be on WSOC Saturday nights at midnight and 1am starting the 18TH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)