2CProcesserUSA Phone Call

mopee3

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 2, 2009
washington
I just received a phone call from a man who said people had been complaining about their sat. signal being interrupted. He had me hit Menu twice to bring up the Receiver number. Asked me for the number which should start with a RO, well I have a Hopper and they don't start with a RO. He wanted me to give him the number pretty bad, finally I told him to call back in 30 minutes, haven't heard from him since. He did know how much I had paid last month and what I was paying this month. Caller ID listed the number at 1-310-327-5265. I gave all the above to Dish, they knew nothing about this company, does anyone out there?

Moe

Very wise not to give them any information... When I get chumps like that that call I either ask them who they are representing, then tell them I will call the company they claim to represent back, or I tell them to send me a letter in the mail and hang up. Usually works pretty well... Good on you to report these most-likely unscrupulous characters...

Whenever Dish has ever called me it has always come up 1-800-333-3474. And they have only called me I think twice ever to return a call so I was expecting it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts